Imgur embed

hippiehawk

Jan 26, 2007
Does Imgur embedding work here? Tried to embed this GIF without success:

I assume the HTML won't work either:

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/FyFThvl"><a href="//imgur.com/a/FyFThvl">Epenesa 1st quarter ISU</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

hippiehawk

Jan 26, 2007
It's an animated GIF of a play from the 1st quarter. I can't post the full link without it turning into the broken Imgur embed, so here's the link in text form: imgur.com/a/FyFThvl

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Okay.... so I watched it.... what is your point?

Did you think there was a hold there when Epenesa slipped going around the edge? Sorry, but nope... slipping on the wet grass is not holding. Anything else you want to share? Wait, you don't know how to share stuff, so don't bother.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Did you think there was a hold there when Epenesa slipped going around the edge? Sorry, but nope... slipping on the wet grass is not holding. Anything else you want to share? Wait, you don't know how to share stuff, so don't bother.

That's only a hold if we're on offense and it's 4th down

hippiehawk

Jan 26, 2007
This is the site feedback board -- let's save the football discussion for elsewhere.

Testing gfycat:

hippiehawk

Jan 26, 2007

If you know how to embed animated GIFs properly on this forum, by all means let me know. Just copying the link from one of the available options (Imgur, gfycat) works fine on every other forum I've ever posted on.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
If you know how to embed animated GIFs properly on this forum, by all means let me know. Just copying the link from one of the available options (Imgur, gfycat) works fine on every other forum I've ever posted on.

So you can post what you think is an ISU hold on Epenesa? Sorry. It's not a hold, not even close, so why should you post it?

hippiehawk

Jan 26, 2007
So you can post what you think is an ISU hold on Epenesa? Sorry. It's not a hold, not even close, so why should you post it?

I'm starting to think you don't know how to post animated GIFs from those sites either.

I was going to post a few other plays that were being discussed in the In-State Rivals forum as well -- the holding call against ISU on 4th down, and the Stanley 3rd and long play.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver

Are you clicking the icon that looks like a photo of mountains and putting the link in there?

hippiehawk

Jan 26, 2007
Are you clicking the icon that looks like a photo of mountains and putting the link in there?

FyFThvl

Testing that above. Other forums I've posted work with the media and (to the best of my knowledge) not the image option, so I assumed that would be what I would use here as well.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron