images from first mens exhibition game

cyclonenum1

Nov 30, 2006
As always...some great shots. It looks like you were standing on the interior concourse with a zoom lens for a lot of these shots...is that correct?

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
It looks like you were standing on the interior concourse with a zoom lens for a lot of these shots...is that correct?

Yeah, I like to get above the court because you get blocked out so often from floor level. Last night was nice because I could go anywhere and not worry about being in peoples way. I usually look for a block of empty seats and try to sit as high up in the parquet as I can get...or in the balcony.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
Saw ya walkin' around - good shots as usual. My only comment would be to look at some wider crops, especially on the images with guys taking shots. Lose a bit of context with a super close crop of someone that looks to be going up for a layup.

As someone that loves tight crops, I know it's tough to loosen it up a bit.

Excellent job catching the dunks!

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
My only comment would be to look at some wider crops, especially on the images with guys taking shots. Lose a bit of context with a super close crop of someone that looks to be going up for a layup.

As someone that loves tight crops, I know it's tough to loosen it up a bit.

Thanks, JO!! I agree, the tight crops are not telling a story like a good photo should. I guess old habits die hard, especially if you're stubborn like me. I always appreciate the comments. It's the only way to improve!

Billups06

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 18, 2006
Thanks. Anyone have any pic's of the new warm-ups? I heard a comparison to Star Trek?...just wanted to see myself.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron