If you had to pick one..

LawyerClone

Jul 28, 2012
Michigan, because it may mean more than Oklahoma, but if you would have asked me at the start of football season, I would have said Oklahoma without a doubt.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
OU....haven't beaten them in forever and our history against them is just absolutely awful. Would mean alot for a team that hasn't given up.

BTW...my prediction is we come out on the bad end in both games. Hope I'm very wrong.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Part of me wants to say OU because I would feel happy about life. But then Paul could save Mess if that happens.

But Michigan. I want a top 25, and I want it bad.

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
OU. I've never seen it happen, and it could propel the team forward and potentially help get another win. Also, I think we'll have a good year in basketball regardless of if we beat Michigan or not.

Reactions: dinger

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
It Took Me A Good 6-8 Posts To Realize You Were Talking About Beating OU In Football. I Was Like, Why Is Would It Be A Huge Deal To Beat OU in Bball.

Further Proof I've Moved Onto The Bball Season.

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
Oklahoma, but only if you told me that we would lose by 5 or less to Michigan. As others have said I have never seen us beat OU in my lifetime and I think beating them in Norman could potentially help negate the negative aspect of this season as well as propel us to at least one more win to finish the season.

We still have a lot of potential to create an excellent tournament resume for basketball and no way a close loss to a top 10 team would hurt much.

Help Support Us

Become a patron