If the NCAA tournament doesn’t happen...

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
It's all shutting down, which is the right move.

I'm glad they reached that conclusion, but how it wasn't reached and announced last night is beyond me. This all seemed inevitable after last night.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

It’s completely the right news.

and for the first time I’m happy that we had a ****** season.

now...what to do next week when I’m off 2 days.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I'm glad they reached that conclusion, but how it wasn't reached and announced last night is beyond me. This all seemed inevitable after last night.

Probably had to take protocol about how they'd announce, who would announce it and maybe other red tape, because making a rational decision based on evidence would be too easy.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

Once the NBA made their announcement HTF could an "amateur" sport not follow suit? I mean this shouldn't have even been a hard decision at all.

Urbandale2013

Jan 28, 2018
Urbandale
The medical professionals that I know are saying this is a complete overreaction. We’ve gone in two days from being woefully underprepared and not taking it seriously enough to overreacting and shutting everything down.

EDIT: to add their specialty is in disease response.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
The medical professionals that I know are saying this is a complete overreaction. We’ve gone in two days from being woefully underprepared and not taking it seriously enough to overreacting and shutting everything down.
are they epidemiologists?

• Agree
Reactions: Lafaester54

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
It’s completely the right news.

and for the first time I’m happy that we had a ****** season.

now...what to do next week when I’m off 2 days.
Yeah I'm in the same boat. My schedule just opened up I guess. A couple days off to do whatever I want

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

Better to overreact than under react.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

Ever consider that the particular medical professionals you know are idiots and are part of the reason why it’s gotten as bad as it has? Imitating the “ALL IS WELL!!!” guy from Animal House is not exactly the right way to go about handling an imminent health crisis.