If anyone wants to have some fun tonight...

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
Always sure to brighten your day, especially after a pathetic outing like ISU had today. I think maybe a healthy dose of prank calls asking ridiculous questions would be fitting, too.

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
It's still going on. D e a c e says he could prepare a better gameplan for Iowa's offense than any of their current coaches. He said he can call the plays and everything. He's serious, too.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
I have other ideas for fun. And it involves drinking heavily and tylenol PM. I hope I wake up before tuesday.

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
I prefer to take three Tylenol PMs and see if I can get off before I fall asleep. The beauty of it is, I win either way.

cyclonedcm

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines
I hope Iowa replaces KOK with Steve *****. That would answer all of their problems... Steve could show them the light and impress them with his vast knowledge of football.

Landshark

Jan 23, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Basically Steve spoke for most of the Jihadic Wing of Hawkeye Nation by implying that KOK should be let go, offensive line coach, and special teams coach also. I bet Jon loved having Steve on because Steve said what Jon could not.

Jon still sticks up for Jake, but I fear he's wrong....one Hawk fan said that Arnaud is better than Jake and Steve agreed. That same Hawk fan thought ISU has more going for it right now than Iowa (that took alot of balls, but it's the truth, I'm glad he's reality based).

It was by far the best SoundOff when it comes to great analysis of the game and not hearing Zabel (God bless him) blab some unmeaningful bullcrap!!!

Jon and Steve are a great team, I pray Zabel retires soon and Steve takes his spot.

P.S. I'm kinda new here, is Steve's last name barred from this site? I had to edit his last name.

Last edited:

ripvdub

Mar 20, 2006
Iowa
You mean you dont like hearing a 90 year old ramble on about the glory days?!?! D eace is a breath of fresh air and it would be fun to talk about both programs each weekend.

Iloveit,iloveit,iloveit!!!!!!!!! ramble...drunk...ramble!!!

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville
P.S. I'm kinda new here, is Steve's last name barred from this site? I had to edit his last name.

Yea, Jeremy (CF creator) and he who shall not be named had a falling out in a joint venture earlier this year.

Landshark

Jan 23, 2007
Ankeny, IA
You mean you dont like hearing a 90 year old ramble on about the glory days?!?!

Iloveit,iloveit,iloveit!!!!!!!!! ramble...drunk...ramble!!!

I learned how to multi-quote tonight, alcohol rules....too funny ripvdub...I need to remember to listen to WHO on Monday's from 6-7 PM, Jon and Steve have their "State of the Nations" radio hour then. One more reason to drop Mediacom!!!

Yea, Jeremy (CF creator) and he who shall not be named had a falling out in a joint venture earlier this year.

I can see where Jeremy is coming from, sometimes the hubris coming from Steve and Jonathan can be a bit much, I still subscribe to CN, but it's seems to be alot of empty promises lately. I feel they have too much on their plate in their careers to really run CN. I might have to give CR a try for awhile.

herbiedoobie

Jan 3, 2007
Germany
I believe it was more of an "ethics and competence" question than a "hubris" question.

And, by the way, the "empty promises" at CN have been there since day One.

wesley_w

Oct 23, 2006
It's still going on. D e a c e says he could prepare a better gameplan for Iowa's offense than any of their current coaches. He said he can call the plays and everything. He's serious, too.

I can't remember what coach said it but he said he personally knew of a guy that always had the right play call, the right formations, what defense to be in, what halftime adjustments needed to be made, when to call timeouts........

Now, if he could just get him to put down his beer and come down out of the stands life would be great!!! :smile:

Help Support Us

Become a patron