I tried one last time

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
I flipped over to Deace and Miller for a minute this morning, hoping to hear something other than the same old Hawkeye homer crap. I was wrong. Jon was his usual self - condescending to ISU and uppity when talking about the hawks. I would rather listen to static.

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA
Miller and Deace is the only local show I like now. Murph and Andy is ok and I'll listen occasionally. Matt and Miller I hate. I gave it a chance but no longer listen to a second of it.

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
Miller and Deace are OK. I wouldn't call it appointment radio by any means but I've always liked Deace. I know many people dislike him and that's fine.

goldmember

May 31, 2006
I wish they would just put Steve Czaben back on. The month's time between Cotlar's ousting and Miller/Deace's show was a slice of heaven in the morning.

JonDMiller

Jun 2, 2006
I flipped over to Deace and Miller for a minute this morning, hoping to hear something other than the same old Hawkeye homer crap. I was wrong. Jon was his usual self - condescending to ISU and uppity when talking about the hawks. I would rather listen to static.

Exactly at what point in today's show was I condescending to ISU? I barely even talked Hawks and Clones. Deace wasn't on the show today. The only time I talked Hawks and Clones was when I asked who ISU fans felt their biggest league rival was, and then I went on to say that Wisconsin might hold that spot for a lot of Iowa fans, and went on to talk about Barry Alvarez's spin on season tickets. Methinks you tune in and no matter what is coming through the speakers, its going through some make believe filter in your mind that you have predetermined, because there is no way you were hearing anything remotely like what you talked about today. Heck, I will gladly podcast the entire show to point out what a fraud you are about this crap.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
MY GOD! I swear to god that 90% of the threads on here anymore are talking about how bad KXNO is, anti-Hawkeye, or HB related.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Exactly at what point in today's show was I condescending to ISU? I barely even talked Hawks and Clones. Deace wasn't on the show today. The only time I talked Hawks and Clones was when I asked who ISU fans felt their biggest league rival was, and then I went on to say that Wisconsin might hold that spot for a lot of Iowa fans, and went on to talk about Barry Alvarez's spin on season tickets. Methinks you tune in and no matter what is coming through the speakers, its going through some make believe filter in your mind that you have predetermined, because there is no way you were hearing anything remotely like what you talked about today. Heck, I will gladly podcast the entire show to point out what a fraud you are about this crap.

THIS! I listened to about an hour of the show today, and all I heard was stuff about the car show this weekend, and Wisconsin's spin on trying to sell tickets. I could say alot more about some of you poster's on this site, but I am going to take the high road and shut up.

2forISU

Oct 8, 2008
Go to bed Jon!

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006

I missed your show today. What's Wisconsin doing, giving away lunchboxes with season ticket purchases? I can see how you could ridicule them about it.

BTW, if anyone hasn't heard, Iowa is the one that's resorted to giving the lunchboxes to students who buy football and basketball tickets.

dfwcy

Oct 20, 2008
I missed your show today. What's Wisconsin doing, giving away lunchboxes with season ticket purchases? I can see how you could ridicule them about it.

BTW, if anyone hasn't heard, Iowa is the one that's resorted to giving the lunchboxes to students who buy football and basketball tickets.

Its a promotion, you know like giving gift certificates to Applebees or something silly like that.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
When Deace is on he ripps on Jon and Iowa fans and it is great. I enjoy the Matt and Miller show also

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Wow.... ***** like you have an itch... Jon's show didn't have much mention of ISU really. He talked of Wisconson and Iowa alittle, but without Deace, what do you really expect????

Matt and Miller by far is the best afternoon show I have heard in a long time. Better then Marty and Miller..

Wait... better not go down that road... Same discussion different day.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron