I think some of you are now

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
Iowa State fan..... would not, will not have it any other way.

Amen brotha. No matter how bad certain times can be at Iowa State - it only makes the good times EVEN BETTER. Plus when you are a Cyclone and you are down, you got other ISU fans to pick you up...and don't forget about alcohol. There is always that.

CARDINAL AND GOLD FOREVER!

Ficklone02

Apr 11, 2006
City by the Bay
Amen brotha. No matter how bad certain times can be at Iowa State - it only makes the good times EVEN BETTER. Plus when you are a Cyclone and you are down, you got other ISU fans to pick you up...and don't forget about alcohol. There is always that.

CARDINAL AND GOLD FOREVER!

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Yeah, a few brews never hurt.

PolkCityClone

Mar 24, 2006
NO offense but when you hang your hat on We beat Iowa who sucks and the Womens basketball team is going to make the NIsTeve Alford tourny then you know you had a down year.

You are more than welcome to take your allegiance somewhere else.

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
Dude, it is ALWAYS a great time to be an ISU fan. I love this University, and all it stands for.

Not interested in listening to whiners and criers.

I guess I'm just too optimistic for some of yous guys. I truly believe that we are on our way up, and will get "there" provided we continue to support/ask for more from our leadership.

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
C'mon. It could be worse--you could be a Cubs fan. I seem to recall back to back conference titles for both basketball teams, a near miss to the Final Four, and Bowl games (and wins) much more recently than what--1907?

It's a great time to be a Cyclone. Wesley Johnson is one of the best athletes ever to put on an ISU uniform, Craig Brackins will be huge, Austen Arnaud has a cannon arm and throws a sweet spiral, there are real athletes coming in to join him, rarely has life been better.

After all when the football team was up in the early and late seventies, the basketball team was down. When the basketbal team was up...well, most of the rest of the time, the football team had one really good season.

There are better athletes coming in now than I have seen for either sport in thirty years of following recruiting. The women's basketball team would be excellent save for one injury. Jack Trice is finally getting upgraded. I'm seein' a lot to be excited about in being a Cyclone.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron