I Think Bill Walton Is High Right Now

SenorCy

Aug 29, 2010
C.J.
Watching the Oregon vs.Arizona game. Bill Walton is making very little sense and keeps talking about how it's Bob Marley's birthday.

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
While listening to him, I just always assume he's high. It makes it more understandable, and enjoyable.

I have sometimes wondered if he would sound absolutely amazing if I too was high. Like some movies that are better when you're baked.

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
Whenever someone mentions Bill Walton, I immediately think of this gem:
[video=youtube;FkKvV0juJ9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkKvV0juJ9w[/video]

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
Granted, I just flipped it over for about 2 minutes, but he doesn't sound any different than he always does. That certainly doesn't mean he is not stoned to the bejesus belt.

MontanaClone

Mar 17, 2013
Inverness, MT
Remember him doing NBA color for I think ABC with Steve "Snapper" Jones? Snapper would be talking about post entry defense or some other basketball topic, and old Bill would chime in with some off-the-wall nonsense about his days following the Dead around. No wonder I'm constantly behind in my hoops knowledge, those were my formative years and they were filled with Bill Walton's analysis. Plus, I think he's gotten even worse since then.

SenorCy

Aug 29, 2010
C.J.
Granted, I just flipped it over for about 2 minutes, but he doesn't sound any different than he always does. That certainly doesn't mean he is not stoned to the bejesus belt.
“It’s like he’s dressed for an outdoor expedition in the northwest” - Bill Walton on Jason Calliste’s long sleeves

Cincyclone

Feb 5, 2012
I remember in a broadcast earlier this year Walton was trying to pimp the Pac 12 as the best conference. He said something to the effect of, "You can talk all you want about the basketball played in the Big 10, but tell me, what Big 10 city would you want to LIVE in". He literally used that as his justification...

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
He, Dennis Rodman and Gary Busey are all more or less the same person, except two of them chose basketball as their profession and the other chose acting.

ribsnwhiskey

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 6, 2009
While listening to him, I just always assume he's high. It makes it more understandable, and enjoyable.

I have sometimes wondered if he would sound absolutely amazing if I too was high. Like some movies that are better when you're baked.

He does.

twocoach

Jan 13, 2014
Omaha
Fans of west coast teams think there is an east coast bias and that's why no one watched their games. It's really just a "can't watch Bill Walton" bias. Bill Walton has done WAY too much LSD and mushrooms in his life. I feel bad for the guy that has to work games with him.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron