I REDID the UNIFORM based on comments

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyTom

Mar 30, 2006
Des Moines
I think they look great! Leave the Cy logo off and I think it looks even better...simple, classic, but very nice!

nicmilani

Mar 24, 2006
For the iowa game only? It would be GREAT!

Plus, I think the hippie cy (walking cy) needs more play ... i love that frickin' logo ... he was clearly a beer drinker, look at that belly!

Plus, I agree completely with the basis for your redesign ... you borrowed it from Michigan ... clean and classic. Part of the problem with ISU is that we redesign our uniforms and logos twice a year (so it seems) ... we're almost as bad as Oregon for crying out loud! They need to pick a nice timeless design and keep it for a while.

avery_larry

May 9, 2006
Ames
I especially like the way the shoes are white from the front but black from the back and sides! (insert cheesy drum hit here)

moo-u

Apr 12, 2006
sheldon
very good

I've always loved the cardinal shade of red above all others, and I like
the clean simple scheme you have put together.

As far as the gold, well, I like a true gold better, but I'm not holding my breath.

All in all, I think you have a great design.

moo

ps. you said we could mess with it a bit, so I made the gold a little "golder" and
am trying it out for an avatar....hope you don't mind.

m