I owe Jeremy and CF an apology

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
I am an active poster and reader of another Cyclone web site and in the past have said negative things about this site. As things are way slow on that message board now I started to come here and read what others think about the goings on of Cyclone athletics. At first I had no intention of posting here and wasnt sure about CF, but as time has went by I am posting more and more. As I spend more time here I kinda like it around here. Jeremy runs a good site for the right reasons and I hope he and the CF family forgive me for the bad things I have said about this site. I still have a few issues about CF but for the most part it is a good site. I do attend to keep my membership to the other site and keep posting there, but I will give my 2 cents around here as well. I hope you all forgive me for my previous negative post about this site. I am just a bit slower than the rest of you in coming to CF.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
No problems - we're all Cyclones and we all have the same general goals so it's easy to forgive and forget. There's plenty of room for all of us to have fun and support our team and it doesn't matter if you joined day 1, a year go or today - we're all Cyclone faithful and that's what matters most.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
We are allowed to go to other sites?

He is but youre not. What are you doing outside of the cave and just who is watching DexsGirl now? Last time she got out she peed on the carpet.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
He is but youre not. What are you doing outside of the cave and just who is watching DexsGirl now? Last time she got out she peed on the carpet.

You almost made me shoot my fat tire out of my nose... I am still laughing at that.

Cyclone62

Feb 1, 2007
Oldpeopleville

Usually I'd just let these things run their course, but I feel the need to interject here. I accidentally peed on the carpet the other day. I was drunk and confused. I apologize.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Usually I'd just let these things run their course, but I feel the need to interject here. I accidentally peed on the carpet the other day. I was drunk and confused. I apologize.

Bad Clone, bad!

C.John

Pondering Phobophobia
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
Alright you three, get back in the cave where you belong.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
I am an active poster and reader of another Cyclone web site and in the past have said negative things about this site. As things are way slow on that message board now I started to come here and read what others think about the goings on of Cyclone athletics. At first I had no intention of posting here and wasnt sure about CF, but as time has went by I am posting more and more. As I spend more time here I kinda like it around here. Jeremy runs a good site for the right reasons and I hope he and the CF family forgive me for the bad things I have said about this site. I still have a few issues about CF but for the most part it is a good site. I do attend to keep my membership to the other site and keep posting there, but I will give my 2 cents around here as well. I hope you all forgive me for my previous negative post about this site. I am just a bit slower than the rest of you in coming to CF.

This was really cool of you to post. I think that attitude can go either direction when it comes to your "home turf" - it's great that you are happy here, too, though!

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Hi, my name is keepngoal and I am a Bacardiaholic.... opps, wrong speech for the wrong place. Great post thread starter.

-keep

EDIT: my advice, stay away from the cave. If you have to ask, it isn't too late.

chriscyzer

Jun 27, 2006
Ames, Iowa
I feel the same way. I have been coming here pretty steady for a couple months now and I like it here alot. While I never had bad things to say I am guilty of believing what I read about this site. This place is solid and I like it better over here every day.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown
Uhhh ohhh other people are talking about us, that must be like in the caucuses, we are a legitimate candidate now!

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA

I frequent(ed) all 3 main sites until just recently. Saw a post on rivals that the scout site was for sale. I posted the question over there and was instantly banned.

What pissed me off the most is I have always been a vocal defender of any Cyclone website and have frequently joined the fray on the rivals site to defend Deace's site. At least until he banned me for trying to track down a rumor.

I still will not talk bad about any site, but I do have the option of voting with my time and money. Hot juicy burgers.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I frequent(ed) all 3 main sites until just recently. Saw a post on rivals that the scout site was for sale. I posted the question over there and was instantly banned.

What pissed me off the most is I have always been a vocal defender of any Cyclone website and have frequently joined the fray on the rivals site to defend Deace's site. At least until he banned me for trying to track down a rumor.

I still will not talk bad about any site, but I do have the option of voting with my time and money. Hot juicy burgers.

You're welcome here - just make sure you bring beer to the tailgates every once in a while:wink:

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Good post......we knew you'd eventually have a come to Jesus moment, and then you'd be back on track.:wink: