I can't wait to watch this team again!

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
I'm so pumped about this team, I can't wait to see the next game. I want to see them run and gun like they have been thus far. This is a fun team to watch. I can tell already how CB doesn't have to shoulder the entire load. There are options. CB will still need to be called on to do a lot but he doesn't have to do everything. I really, really like having CB and Dendy on the court at the same time. They can create all kinds of issues together. I also think I like SC better than, dare I say, Lucca. He is quicker. He isn't as one dimensional. He is a better ball handler. That said, I like having guys like Lucca available. It never hurts to have a deadly spot up shooter.

I'm ready to surprise all.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
We're going to miss the Chicago State game, but I'm excited to see us break the streak against Drake.

P.S. If anyone needs tickets to Chicago State, PM me.

As in no TV? There is clonezone video.

I hope we make a statement against Drake. Their 30 point thumping of us has really rubbed me the wrong way for a while now. Time to put Drake back in their place. Statement time!!!!!!!

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
As in no TV? There is clonezone video.

I hope we make a statement against Drake. Their 30 point thumping of us has really rubbed me the wrong way for a while now. Time to put Drake back in their place. Statement time!!!!!!!

We have a small group meeting at night. It's the first time in 3 seasons we'll miss a home game.

I like Drake, but right now, they're in the way, and they have to pay.

justgetcy

Nov 5, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
Very excited as well...I'll be there tomorrow night

-I really like Dendy a whole lot more after last night. He was playin hard and seemed to be our best rebounder/inside scorer last night..obviously brackins is a beast
-I also think Colvin will be dishin out some b e a utiful dimes once he gets a litte more in sync with the team playin in the real games

Like i said, very excited

htownclone

Jan 3, 2007
We're going to miss the Chicago State game, but I'm excited to see us break the streak against Drake.

P.S. If anyone needs tickets to Chicago State, PM me.

I don't see us losing to Drake, based upon what I've seen from both teams this year, it honestly shouldn't be close.