I am giving advice. Not dogging him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
He has spoken, in a thread yesterday about bashing other sites and CF members, etc.

I saw that, but IMO, Drew was not bashing anybody, just giving precautionary advice.
He also mentioned he might have an inside track on who the next coach might be, and maybe he knows something different. With all the students who work very closly to Pollard in the Marketing Dept.( I know a few of them), someone just might know something different.

cyclonedrew

Apr 11, 2006
I don't get it. That is what Forums are for. You tell someone something and someone tells you something. The funny part to me is everyone is saying I should tell him in an e-mail. Well how come everyone is dogging me out in the same forum. Should you not take your own advice and send me an e-mail. What's good for the goose people.

clonez

Sep 14, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
i understand what everyone is trying to say, but if you are using this as a "watercooler" discussion place, don't bring in new information as absolute fact, i.e. Jim harbaugh accpets the position or however you stated it. you should say how you think after talking to a lot of people this could be the guy. However if you are trying to become a legit website with breaking news, then keep doing what you are doing

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
The post was all negative. It was 100% "what if your wrong, your site will lose credibility". Never a mention of "what if you're right?".

You claimed to just give feedback and advice, yet did it in a way that alienated other members and I'm sure will alienate Jeremy.

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
I have an incredibly busy day going at work but I wanted to chime in real quickly on this. If you want to give me advice, email or PM me like other people do. I take criticism very well when given to me and not relayed to be in a debate on the site questioning me.

I look at my story on Harbaugh as breaking news in the sense that it's from very high ranking sources close to the situation and therefore a lot more authoritive than a simple opinion. Now, it's not set in stone and things can change. If you remember what I posted about Jeter, it was then taken by the DMReg and other sites as what would happen. A lot more people in the media were duped than me, I admit I was duped but I know every reporter I've talked to was as well. I am much more careful on this story and feel confident in my story. Period. If you don't want news before it's 100% official, read the DMRag.

JokersWild

Mar 29, 2006
ummm.. it's an internet message board. If anyone believes 100% some of the things that get posted here, then they're mental.

Just take it for what it is and stop trying to be so proper.

Go clones!

jose

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
I agree completely on the slogan cyclones06. And a little suggestion to anybody who can't realize jeremy's post was an opinion based on his best sources and that in the end it may not pan out, even though he clearly stated this in his post, go back to kindergarten and ask your teacher to teach you some common sense.
And to the mods, please stop all threads talking about the same nonsense over and over again. It's getting very old. I along with all my friends and most all cyclone fans would like to continue to hear what jeremy hears from his sources, and what his opinions are. Whether they be right or wrong, good or bad.

rd4isu

Apr 11, 2006
Bingo! I love this site and come here for the opinions. Personally attacking people under the guise of advice giving or taking issue with one's choice of words is ridiculous.

Keep up the good work Jeremy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron