Hype Tape?!

ISUGolf2008

Aug 25, 2022
Iowa
No tape showing what uniform combo we’re wearing yet either, right?

Who’s slacking?
I have been waiting too. Iowa released theirs yesterday from what i saw people sharing on social media. Looking at staff the people that are slacking might be Matt Shoultz, Andy Stubbelfield and Ryan Workman. They are the sports info people for football.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011

I have been waiting too. Iowa released theirs yesterday from what i saw people sharing on social media. Looking at staff the people that are slacking might be Matt Shoultz, Andy Stubbelfield and Ryan Workman. They are the sports info people for football.
Didn't we have someone with the username rworkman here back in the day?

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

Jiub

Nov 11, 2015
Des Moines
a cool hype tape would also include a cyclone fb player walking away from the camera across the bridge towards Jack Trice

• Love
Reactions: Cyclonsin

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.

As I recall, the football team has a brand new video guy. He may not realize yet he’s supposed to succor us with hype videos.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

snl-kavanaugh.gif

gocy444

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 15, 2008
Ames, IA

I can 100% promise you these guys do not make the hit tape. They do however work stupid hours for not great pay. Slacking is not a word I would use.

Reactions: wxman1

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Jesus, maybe it's going a little overboard aiming our criticism that low on the football staff. It's a ******* video people. I don't think missing a hype tape for SEMO is going to set the program back in a noticable way.

ISUGolf2008

Aug 25, 2022
Iowa
I can 100% promise you these guys do not make the hit tape. They do however work stupid hours for not great pay. Slacking is not a word I would use.
You are just thinking about their take home $. You forget they get into every game free, get free apparel, free travel, food stipends and access most fans would give a left nut for. They choose to work this career knowing the pay is nothing special.