Hunts career is done.

Stormin

Apr 11, 2006
Let her bang on the door. Call the cops. No need to go out and confront her. Just stupid.

Should have just shot her and claimed he was in fear for his life. Stand your ground.

Woman should have left the premises. She was asked to leave. Stayed in the hallway and disturbed the rightful occupants. Which is why the police did not charge Hunt with anything. Drama Queen looking for confrontation who provoked the situation.

• Disagree
Reactions: baller21

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
By far the worst thing that has come out of this entire story is people thinking that anyone anywhere gives a **** about their fantasy football teams.
How's your fantasy team doing?

Al_4_State

Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
Driftless Region
Visit site
Why don't you be the guinea pig and go test it this weekend.

Just because something is likely to happen doesn’t make it right.

If a black guy walks into a bar in Walcott and starts calling people a bunch of ignorant crackers and gets his ass beat, you would be lighting up the idiots that assaulted him and rightfully so. No word justifies violence, even if we all know it’s likely to provoke it.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Should have just shot her and claimed he was in fear for his life. Stand your ground.

Woman should have left the premises. She was asked to leave. Stayed in the hallway and disturbed the rightful occupants. Which is why the police did not charge Hunt with anything. Drama Queen looking for confrontation who provoked the situation.
Are you ok? Between this and the Fareway thing you've been especially stupid lately.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
Just because something is likely to happen doesn’t make it right.

If a black guy walks into a bar in Walcott and starts calling people a bunch of ignorant crackers and gets his ass beat, you would be lighting up the idiots that assaulted him and rightfully so. No word justifies violence, even if we all know it’s likely to provoke it.

The word "Trump" sure has gotten people all sorts of fired up over last few years.

• Agree
Reactions: amishclone

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
It's truly amazing how fast people will ignore someone people a ****** person if they can catch a ball while running a 4.25 40.

Which I don't really care about. I just wish everyone wouldn't pretend like it mattered. I don't watch sports so that I have direction in life. It's entertainment. Let's quit acting like there's some higher cause.

• Agree
Reactions: amishclone

Halincandenza

Oct 24, 2018

Again, that is not a valid defense to an assault and battery. Try it in court and see what happens.

cyfanatic13

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
I actually get auto included in my family's league every year even though I don't ever do anything. Looks like I'm 4-8 having never checked my team, my starting RB is apparently Jerick McKinnon who I think has been on IR the whole year?
Yeah nobody gives a ****

(this isn't an attack on you, it's a Pardon My Take joke)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron