Hunter Cash

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
If I had to guess, a $500k windfall is a life changing amount of money for at least 75% of Americans. It still sucks for ISU but maybe it helped his family as well. We’ll see if that was only a short term gain at the cost of future NBA money. There’s no denying ISU has had a much better 10 year stretch putting talent in the NBA vs Texa$ and their oil money.

And taking the money now is a smart move in case there's an injury or whatever that derails the career.

Many people are super loyal to their jobs but if someone came along with that kind of raise, they'd be gone in no time.

Reactions: Pizzapitter

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Yeah, hard to blame him for taking that kind of money. Its what came after that pissed a lot of people off.
I'm still waiting to hear what that is. There's the smoke tweet and saying he likes being at Texas because they care about him, whatever that means. Neither one of those things are that big of a deal IMO. He still has not said anything directly at or about ISU as far as I know, but people act like he pissed on Johnny's grave or something.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
Few things in life are guaranteed. That amount of money, when well managed, can be transformational. I don't believe I've ever faulted him for leaving, but do wish he had left the big 12

Agreed. Imagine for all of us how our lives would be different and we continued with our normal careers with that kind of money. Just think how far along you’d be financially.

Reactions: Pizzapitter

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Maybe Hunter just didn't like the early morning team breakfasts and practices.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron