Hulu has dropped regional sports networks, What's available for streamers?

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

cyfan50438

Oct 31, 2007
Garner, IA
Hulu has just dropped the regional sports networks such as Fox Sports North, Fox sports Midwest, Marquee, etc. Since it is not available on Hulu, Youtube TV, Sling, etc. It is available on AT&T now but for $180 a month package. Since I am running off a Roku what is available to get these networks for a cheaper price?

BCClone

SuperFanatic
Sep 4, 2011
North Iowa
Hulu has just dropped the regional sports networks such as Fox Sports North, Fox sports Midwest, Marquee, etc. Since it is not available on Hulu, Youtube TV, Sling, etc. It is available on AT&T now but for $180 a month package. Since I am running off a Roku what is available to get these networks for a cheaper price?
May need to look elsewhere. Hadn’t heard that.

Cyforce

Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Marquee is still streaming directly on my Roku but yes the only regional I'm getting is nbc sports Chicago.

SDClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 3, 2007
Ankeny, Iowa
I know a website where you can get what you need for a lot and I mean a lot cheaper for a one time cost that last for multiple months

Busch__Latte

Sep 17, 2020
Stream2watch
Firstrowsports

Just Google for the latest versions of these reputable sites. That's how I've watched this season.
To add to this, sportsugre.net is a site that hosts streams for just about every sporting event.

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
Directv. Cancel when the promos run out, call back 2 days later before your equipment return is due, start new promo. Repeat every 12 months.

Been doing this for 6-7 years now- highly recommend.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron