Hulu/Fear the Walking Dead question

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Bipolarcy

Oct 27, 2008
I've been seriously thinking of binge watch Fear the Walking Dead. I haven't seen any of the episodes. I don't know if it's possible to binge watch all 6 seasons during a weeklong free trial on Hulu or if it's even worth the effort. Obviously, I don't already have Hulu, but I haven't used my free week yet either. What do you think?

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
I've been seriously thinking of binge watch Fear the Walking Dead. I haven't seen any of the episodes. I don't know if it's possible to binge watch all 6 seasons during a weeklong free trial on Hulu or if it's even worth the effort. Obviously, I don't already have Hulu, but I haven't used my free week yet either. What do you think?
It's OK at best.

ruxCYtable

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 29, 2007
Colorado
Frustration I see as someone new to Hulu is for some shows you need to subscribe to an additional subscription. I got Hulu for a few reasons one of which the sitcom rules of engagement is there. Little miffed that it's not on paramount plus as it was a cbs show. However to see Rules you need the Starz package. Not doing that for 2 reasons: 1 the Starz addition is a pretty decent price and 2 I already have Starz through mediacom.
Starz has their own app. If you have a subscription through Mediacon you should be able to watch anything on their app for free.

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes

send me your user name and password and I’ll let you know :)