Hows it going baby bros?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigRedLuvsU

May 10, 2011
Bet you guys thought we (NU) forgot about you, just checking in again like I did in the spring to make sure you little dudes were still doing good?

I see you're still dealing with conference realignment going on almost 2 years now, will it ever end? Looks like a lot of folks really ****** off Mizzou for them to want to leave their roots with KU and KC, hopefully they find what they're looking for. Wonder if ISU also did anything to **** off Mizzou?

Anyways just checked your schedule and noticed you beat Iowa earlier this season, nice Clones, nice!

iowast8fan

Aug 3, 2006
Ankeny
When you drive through central Iowa to go to the Iowa game next year in Iowa City, I bet you thank the lord you don't have to play the Cyclones anymore. Afterall, we seemed to be figuring you guys out. A win in Lincoln followed the next year by a dropped open pass that should have won it for us. We were starting to have your number. Don't blame you for leaving.

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
The OP has little man's syndrome. He should fit in nicely with hawk fans.

Mizzoulander

Sep 28, 2011
Bet you guys thought we (NU) forgot about you, just checking in again like I did in the spring to make sure you little dudes were still doing good?

I see you're still dealing with conference realignment going on almost 2 years now, will it ever end? Looks like a lot of folks really ****** off Mizzou for them to want to leave their roots with KU and KC, hopefully they find what they're looking for. Wonder if ISU also did anything to **** off Mizzou?

Anyways just checked your schedule and noticed you beat Iowa earlier this season, nice Clones, nice!

I'm beginning to understand why some of you think that EVERY fan of another team that comes to this board is a troll.

Reactions: VeloClone
Status
Not open for further replies.