How many technicals...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
...will Michael Jacobson get this season wearing his emotions outwardly in an almost incredulously bombastic way. He'll be cannon fodder for whatever refs officiate our Kansas Game.
I like the intensity and emotion...but he's going to have to be careful directing it towards the officials.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
4UiFU.gif

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
...will Michael Jacobson get this season wearing his emotions outwardly in an almost incredulously bombastic way. He'll be cannon fodder for whatever refs officiate our Kansas Game.
I like the intensity and emotion...but he's going to have to be careful directing it towards the officials.
The only time I really remember him expressing himself vigorously was when he was pushed into a guy by his defender causing him to be whistled for a moving screen. He had every right to be agitated. What else were you seeing?

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA

Hope this is a sarcastic post otherwise you are going to have major issues with Lard and how he handles his emotions on the court

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006

I think this will be another thing helped by the return of the 4 players. We're missing our floor general in Wiggington that would have corralled Jacobsen and kept him away from the refs.

If not, then the coaches will handle it with the bench. We have depth at his position. It shouldn't be hard for Prohm to get his point across. The years when this was a problem, it tended to be in situations where the coaches have had to play guys even if they were having judgement issues.

Basically, it'll work itself out.

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX

Good first post. Oh wait...

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I've actually been very impressed with Jacobson. It's not like I ever watched any Nebraska basketball to see him play prior to this. Wish we had our full rotation of bigger guys to spread the minutes and maybe the matchups. Don't have the luxury of that right now.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Hope this is a sarcastic post otherwise you are going to have major issues with Lard and how he handles his emotions on the court

I think it probably was sarcastic with a reference to some posts about Lard last year that were kind of annoying.

CySmurf

Jul 14, 2011
Game 9...emotions let out and he got one. I love his grit and fight though. I might have to become part of his fan club. :) He will probably get some more Ts before season is over.