How Many Bowl Games...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

aauummm

March is National Celery Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
Am I the only one here who made it to the Sun Bowl in 1971?
Congrats on making it to the Sun Bowl! That makes two of us on here so far. Surely there must be others.

04-10-2007 03;23;18PM a (2)resized2.jpg

Last edited:

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Insite v. Pitt - W
Insite v. Minny - W
Liberty v. Memphis -W
Alamo v. Wazzou - TBD

I've been told I cannot miss any more bowl games.

EDIT does the Doughnut Bowl v. Ohio count in 1995? I was there for that one which was a W and Troy Davis' coming out party.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
Insight - W
Independance - L
Independance - W
Houston - L
Pinstripe - L
Memphis - L
Alamo

2-4

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
None yet. :(

Bowl season lands during a time period that is heavily skewed toward family obligations, and so far we've been unable to make one. Maybe someday.
@VeloClone We actually discussed this one. But we decided that a quickie trip to TX right after the Maui trip was a bit much, and we don't have a big enough time window to go cheap and drive. Add to that the fact that we already have plans to head down to TX in late January, and it was just more than we wanted to spend. If they go next year we'll be there with bells on!

• Friendly
Reactions: VeloClone

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
@VeloClone We actually discussed this one. But we decided that a quickie trip to TX right after the Maui trip was a bit much, and we don't have a big enough time window to go cheap and drive. Add to that the fact that we already have plans to head down to TX in late January, and it was just more than we wanted to spend. If they go next year we'll be there with bells on!
The dislike was a "sorry it hasn't worked out for you", not a commentary on your fandom - I know better than that!

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
I wish I had your passion and income! Congrats!

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
Income? Donate enough blood, semen, and internal organs you can go anywhere. I went to Maui and am now going to San Antonio.
My response: Blood-fainting, semen-depends, organs-no way.....Guess I'll get a beer and remote and go the cheap route.