How far can Iowa go?

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
ISU fans are the only people on the plant that watched that Iowa vs ISU game and didn’t realize ISU got their asses handed to them. Everyone else understands what happened and that is why they are correctly ranked #5. Nobody has two better and more dominating wins than Iowa after 2 games.
Only EIU fans think that a team can continue to win games with its defense scoring touchdowns game after game, while their offense plays not to screw it up.

As usual Iowa, is the Fake ID of college football, but you listen to their fans, its Alabama and Clemson, then a half step behind them is EIU. Only problem is they have won the pillow soft Big Least West just once since its formation, but that is just because everyone that plays EIU gets up for the mighty Squawks, its their biggest game of the year, their Super Bowl to play EIU.

Remo Gaggi

Aug 28, 2018
I heard Brian was running around like Ernie McCracken after he won the match at end of kingpin yelling he can legallly commit any crime he wants, violate any players civil rights
He’s the kind of guy who will put sugar in your gas tank.

Reactions: CyBobby

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
Second half 23 yards on 26 plays. Punted 8 times. Campbell probably still has a headache trying to figure out how he could find a way to screw something up so bad when the other team had no offensive pulse. Rating Iowa #5 is proof that the sports media doesn’t watch games, just looks at scores. Their defense is outstanding but they can’t expect the punter to make up for the inferior offense in the long haul. Unless Brian changes his approach, they will not make the Big 10 Championship game. KF has a system that is very successful but not able to finish.
I hope he still has a migraine. Total cluster fuc* of having a superior team, players back to finish the job, national spotlight, blah, blah, blah. How he can stand their ALL game long and not intervene on the offense is maddening.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
I hope he still has a migraine. Total cluster fuc* of having a superior team, players back to finish the job, national spotlight, blah, blah, blah. How he can stand their ALL game long and not intervene on the offense is maddening.
He didn't know what to do at the time IMO. You don't want to send Dekkers out there to maybe the best defense we see all year and get lit up too, but in the moment I was angry as well. I felt like they weren't calling plays to win. Just to be safe.

Reactions: GoHawks

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
He didn't know what to do at the time IMO. You don't want to send Dekkers out there to maybe the best defense we see all year and get lit up too, but in the moment I was angry as well. I felt like they weren't calling plays to win. Just to be safe.
He threw Brock out there a few years ago when the offense was sputtering. Worked out pretty well.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
He threw Brock out there a few years ago when the offense was sputtering. Worked out pretty well.
Not in the biggest rivalry game in our history. Believe me Brock is great but I think Dekkers could be for real. I'm not calling for Brock's head, but no one is safe from turning the ball over. Brock needs to snap out of it. We have a few weeks to sort it out.

Ps. It's not just Brock. Hall and Hutchinson need to step it up as well. Kolar when healthier will be huge for our confidence.

ISUTex

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 25, 2012
Rural U.S.A.
Had this convo with a hawkeye friend of mine after the game last week. I didn't realize how easy their schedule is for the next month: Kent State, CO State, Maryland, then Penn State. They will very likely be 5-0 heading into that PSU game. Already sitting at No 5, they will be that high or higher if anyone else above them loses.

Other than PSU and Wisky, they will be favored in all their games, at least right now.

That being said, I don't know that too many have noticed just how bad their offense has been these first two games. It's been far overshadowed by their defensive scoring. I wouldn't be shocked to see them win their division and get stomped in the conference championship.

Stomped by who? Ohio State is down this year.

I'm guessing they lose to Purdue or NWstrn and Wisconsin.

Legend Hawk

Sep 2, 2018
Only EIU fans think that a team can continue to win games with its defense scoring touchdowns game after game, while their offense plays not to screw it up.

As usual Iowa, is the Fake ID of college football, but you listen to their fans, its Alabama and Clemson, then a half step behind them is EIU. Only problem is they have won the pillow soft Big Least West just once since its formation, but that is just because everyone that plays EIU gets up for the mighty Squawks, its their biggest game of the year, their Super Bowl to play EIU.

Once again, this is just a ISU fan fantasy. Iowa beat a top 20 team and a top 10 team, there isn’t a single team in all of college football with two better wins. Even your boy Cowturd tweeted out that Iowa has a real ID after they stomped ISU. LOL on the Super Bowl stuff, I hope you and many others here can bounce back from being so on tilt over losing your Super Bowl.

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
Once again, this is just a ISU fan fantasy. Iowa beat a top 20 team and a top 10 team, there isn’t a single team in all of college football with two better wins. Even your boy Cowturd tweeted out that Iowa has a real ID after they stomped ISU. LOL on the Super Bowl stuff, I hope you and many others here can bounce back from being so on tilt over losing your Super Bowl.
We shot ourselves in the foot too many times. Your offense had 23 yds in the second half. Don't act like we didn't hand that game to you.