Horton Tucker pleads guilty

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
There is a direct correlation between this incident coming to light (Feb 18) and the season going in the tank. Losing 5 of 6 after this happened. Clearly as far as the team and team chemistry was concerned this was some kind of a deal, regardless of what any of us think about it.

As Sir Arthur Conan Doyle says via his most famous character Sherlock Holmes: Coincidence? I think not! The universe is rarely that lazy.

What the ****? Hot takes are garbage, this is something even worse.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
You serious Clark?

So there wasn't any problem with team chemistry in late Feb? Huh that's weird cause I swear I read about fights in practice. I was probably just dreaming that up, I am Cyco after all.

I wonder what Cam Lard would have thought about how this "make believe" situation was handled? Also I wonder how Lindell would have felt about being a 6th man behind a guy caught up in an issue like this? Ahhh it isn't worth spending time thinking about right? Since nobody in the booming Metropolis of Ames knew about it...

Was this a concern when Ejim was taking down Niang in the locker room?

Cat Stevens

Mar 7, 2017
As a coach on the court, I like him. Off the court, I lost almost all respect for him. It’s not my place to go around saying what happened in a public setting like this, however, out of respect to the victim.

If it’s not your place, and you’re concerned about respect for the victim, why would you come on here and say anything at all?

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
You serious Clark?

So there wasn't any problem with team chemistry in late Feb? Huh that's weird cause I swear I read about fights in practice. I was probably just dreaming that up, I am Cyco after all.

I wonder what Cam Lard would have thought about how this "make believe" situation was handled? Also I wonder how Lindell would have felt about being a 6th man behind a guy caught up in an issue like this? Ahhh it isn't worth spending time thinking about right? Since nobody in the booming Metropolis of Ames knew about it...

I didn't say there weren't any problems on the team. I am saying that there is very little, if any, evidence for your assertion that Walmart reporting THT's theft to the police on 2/18 was the cause of those problems.

How did the players find out? Do you have knowledge of Walmart or the Ames police reporting this to Prohm and/or the team on 2/18?

jbhtexas

Oct 20, 2006
Arlington, TX
As a coach on the court, I like him. Off the court, I lost almost all respect for him. It’s not my place to go around saying what happened in a public setting like this, however, out of respect to the victim.

But it is your place to go around in a public setting like this and damage the coach's reputation with innuendo...interesting....

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
$16 worth of stuff? Hard to point a finger at him without three fingers pointing back at myself.

I once accidentally forgot to scan a $13 canister of cashews at Sam's Club.

(I returned it to customer service once I noticed the mistake I made when loading the other items into my trunk.)

You MONSTER!!!!

Kurttr

Mar 19, 2006
The further Prohm coachs north and east in this country the worse fit he is going to be for the culture and players hes going to be recruiting from that area.
Yes! The world is right again! Death, taxes, and negative posts by jereseib! We've missed you. Wondered how long it would be, but the sniff of something negative brought you back!

• Funny
Reactions: IASTATE07

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron