Hope: KSU went 7-4 after loosing o NDSU

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Sp12_WT_HopeSolo_NikePro_01_preview.jpg

There's always Hope Solo

Interesting choice since with her domestic violence arrests we know she has more fight in her than our team does. :swoon:

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
KSU has a legendary coach (maybe a top 5 all time coach). We have a failing coach.
KSU has a really good QB and a great WR. We don't have those things.
KSU lost a close one at the very end of the game. We were blown out.
KSU had a salty, but not great defense. We have the #9 or #10 defense in the league.
KSU typically has good special teams under Snyder. ISU typically has horrible special teams, particularly FG kicking.
KSU had a pretty decent OL last year. We have a soft OL typically and this year looks no different.

I'm just not seeing how we don't end up 0-5 right now.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
lol, people comparing Rhoads to Snyder. Snyder can coach circles around Rhoads. Coming into this season 63 FBS teams lost to an FCS school, only 7 made it to a bowl game. The most recent ones are KSU, VA Tech and Michigan. ISU does not belong in the same breath with those schools.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
lol, people comparing Rhoads to Snyder. Snyder can coach circles around Rhoads. Coming into this season 63 FBS teams lost to an FCS school, only 7 made it to a bowl game. The most recent ones are KSU, VA Tech and Michigan. ISU does not belong in the same breath with those schools.

Of those 63, how many are ISU?

EDIT: Looks like 5, now 6:

http://www.footballgeography.com/history-of-fbs-i-a-vs-fcs-i-aa/

Thankfully, there are schools like Idaho and Eastern Michigan to do this more than we do.

Last edited:

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
KSU has a legendary coach (maybe a top 5 all time coach). We have a failing coach.
KSU has a really good QB and a great WR. We don't have those things.
KSU lost a close one at the very end of the game. We were blown out.
KSU had a salty, but not great defense. We have the #9 or #10 defense in the league.
KSU typically has good special teams under Snyder. ISU typically has horrible special teams, particularly FG kicking.
KSU had a pretty decent OL last year. We have a soft OL typically and this year looks no different.

I'm just not seeing how we don't end up 0-5 right now.

I was actually just going to list all these reasons. Long and short: last year's KSU team was better than this years ISU team, and last year's NDSU team was better than this years NDSU team. Both add up to it being a LOOOOONG season.

swarthmoreCY

Aug 9, 2008
Here nor there
People? "Lol", you mean one person.

CyBobby

Oct 18, 2006
Central Iowa
Look at who their head coach is. Now, look at ours. Try not to laugh.

Yes I agree billy bob Snyder is in a class by himself...."They should make him Coach of the Century" (bill Snyder)...quoting OU Coach Barry Switzer.

I agree with Switzer, bill Snyder is the best coach in the big 12, & its not even close.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron