Holly Rowe on CF Title IX Podcast

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
I could not find a thread on this yet but go check it out.
Congrats to the ladies on not only landing her on the pod but also leading a thought provoking conversation that I’m sure they will never forget. Holly is the best.

ScottyP

Special Teams Coordinator
Jan 24, 2007
Urbandale, IA
Holly mentioned that she knew Georgia was likely going to beat Clemson just by seeing that the Georgia players were much bigger than Clemson's when visiting each team during the week. Knowing that Iowa State's roster is actually bigger than Iowa's this year gave me a little confidence.

• Informative
Reactions: NWICY

brokenloginagain

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2006
Title IX pod has been such a great addition to cyclone fanatic - Holly was awesome on it!

ClonesInDallas

Dec 16, 2020
The only saving grace with the announcing crew of Rece and Herbstreit is Holly on the sideline. Wish Fran could do Big 12 football as well. Those two together are heaven during the Big 12 tournament

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
From Twitter, looks like Holly went to Cyclone Women’s Basketball practice. Always working. She’s the best. Hope some of the NBA guys look her up while she is in Ames.

Reactions: NWICY