Holiday Party Happenings

Landshark

Jan 23, 2007
Ankeny, IA
Oh trust me I knew things were going to get out of control at that party. I took pictures and still have them. You never know when you'll need to blackmail someone!

Smart, very smart!!

My wife and I go to our respective parties, eat and leave...like someone else mentioned, we hang out with the ones we like after-hours. My company has been on overtime since May, so I doubt many people will show up.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
At the grocery store I worked at in highschool, they would have a big party at the holiday inn ball room. There would be food and music and one year they had a hypnotist. That was a blast. It was a a guy, me and 2 girls up there. He had us two guys run around the room acting like the lone ranger and tonto. Then he had me try to hit on the girl next to me (trying to be smooth) and he had her deny me (in clever ways) I have the video of it all. That was a fun party.

keepngoal

OKA: keepingoal
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
$250 bar tab... jeez, that would not last 5 people a few hours...

Ours is this friday, and I won't have any good stories. I will go, have a few beers and then leave.

that'll last about 45 minutes. $2 beer and wells... $250 goes a long ways in a small town

keepngoal

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
$250 is about right to keep the folks happy and remove most liability from the company.

- keep.

keepngoal

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 20, 2006
keg=$100-$125 in WC.

- keep

CYVADER

Nov 16, 2006
Cornfields
last years xmas party, at a smalltown bar/restaurant, and we all start getting smoked-flaming rumpelminze, jagerbombs, ect. anyways, after a lot of boozing, a couple of guys that live in the city about 45 minutes away decide to take off for the bars. keep in mind they are hammered. they leave town doing about 70 in a 55 and meet a patrolman head on. cop turns around, cherries flash, and kid thinks he'll try and outrun him in his 97 bonneville. turns off on a dirt road, pulls into a corn field, leaves his large sack of product in the car, and takes off running. passenger just sits in the car. dogs catch the driver, he goes to jail for a week. didn't lose his job though. that was a fun party.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
last years xmas party, at a smalltown bar/restaurant, and we all start getting smoked-flaming rumpelminze, jagerbombs, ect. anyways, after a lot of boozing, a couple of guys that live in the city about 45 minutes away decide to take off for the bars. keep in mind they are hammered. they leave town doing about 70 in a 55 and meet a patrolman head on. cop turns around, cherries flash, and kid thinks he'll try and outrun him in his 97 bonneville. turns off on a dirt road, pulls into a corn field, leaves his large sack of product in the car, and takes off running. passenger just sits in the car. dogs catch the driver, he goes to jail for a week. didn't lose his job though. that was a fun party.

So which one were you, the driver or the passenger? :biglaugh: