[Hold on, it’s not over yet] PATHWAY TO DALLAS

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
It's put up or shut up time Clones. I'll sit back and watch and let Campbell handle the team.

At this point, if we don't win out, we don't belong in the ship. Win out men.. get the job done
Agreed.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Snydes

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
Assuming ISU goes 2-1 to end the year, Texas is the only must win. I don't see a path for ISU if they lose to Texas. They would need a ton of help from the likes of KState, WVU and Baylor.
Texas isn't losing again. The TX Mafia has been called up for duty.

• Agree
Reactions: amishclone

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
I seriously had a kid who worked for me years ago tell me his wife was relations, but she ain't kin. I think he was from Alabama, but sounds like a WV statement.
It’s an Arkansas statement.

Bill Clinton meant a specific thing when he said he didn’t have “relations” with his intern.

Everyone back in Arkansas nodded their head, knowing exactly what he meant.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
I seriously had a kid who worked for me years ago tell me his wife was relations, but she ain't kin. I think he was from Alabama, but sounds like a WV statement.

Unfortunately, I was going listing the people from the town that I am stuck in and with the help of a local, came up with 6-7 couples who were second cousins in this town. That is who we knew, usually are more.

Sad part, this is Iowa.

CloneinWDSM

Aug 9, 2013
ISU runs into a bad COVID case and can’t get enough players for 3 weeks. They make the ship due to win percentage.

Reactions: GTO

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Will the championship game kickoff at 11am like normal? Really hoping for a different time slot

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Will the championship game kickoff at 11am like normal? Really hoping for a different time slot
Daughter has a game on Friday night, it would be a b to leave that from the MN border and make Dallas for the game and stay awake the whole time. A night game is my preference. At least a 2:30 to give me a nap.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006

The question is if ABC/ESPN thinks going up against B1G (Fox) and SEC (CBS) is a good move. Both of those games are currently in primetime (7:00).

ABC/ESPN will have the Big 12, ACC, and American games, with the Sun Belt on either ESPN or ESPN2.

• Informative
Reactions: cyfan21