Status
Not open for further replies.

inCyteful

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 28, 2012
Fort Collins, CO
Alright,

I need a stat guru ASAP. Can someone look at the numbers and see what kind of ******* derpth teams like Duke, Michigan St, Gonzaga, Virginia, etc have. Seems to me 7 is just fine. I just need a set of #s to drop on these dumb *** ******* posts about ******* derpth.

Don't know why I am so worked up, OP falls into the <500 post group which means their post is more likely than not to be completely idiotic.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they are making a late run for Stupid Post of the Year Award for the 2015 Clonies. If so, run away winner.

cyclone87

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2011
Ames, IA
We would have been a quality 8 deep with Naz, without him yea we are a little thin. Let it go, Hoiberg put us back on the map in a big way.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
I feel this thread is like the bat signal calling out to a certain poster who is sure to enter the fray soon.:spinny:

isulive2train

Feb 24, 2009
Ciclón Nación
Alright,

I need a stat guru ASAP. Can someone look at the numbers and see what kind of ******* derpth teams like Duke, Michigan St, Gonzaga, Virginia, etc have. Seems to me 7 is just fine. I just need a set of #s to drop on these dumb *** ******* posts about ******* derpth.

Don't know why I am so worked up, OP falls into the <500 post group which means their post is more likely than not to be completely idiotic.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they are making a late run for Stupid Post of the Year Award for the 2015 Clonies. If so, run away winner.

To be fair most of my posts are idiotic too.

Guetterdone1

Jul 4, 2012
Ames
7 deep is good enough for many teams. This whole lack of depth things is over blown.
I like our depth now better than two weeks ago. A big man and a guard to sub in. Gives the big men a break. Still would be better with naz cause he could give Nader some air.

Cydar

Apr 2, 2006
You go for a workout just to come back and see this ****.

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
We just beat a top 20 team on the road!!
GO CYCLONES​!!!

In all fairness, that was over 6 hours ago.
Ya gotta stop living in the past, clinging to ancient memories. Heck, looking at recent performace, we're a .500 team.

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
Geez man, I was sitting here enjoying the win with a tall scotch, eating cashews outta my ISU nut cup and you had to try and ruin everything.

The win: GREAT
Scotch: Good (me too BTW)
Cashews out of your ISU nut cup: Just way more Cyclone dedication than I could muster and... Eeewwwww

Seriously, this was a great road win. Love Freddie, but he gone. Queue Elsa gif.

Last edited:

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
The win: GREAT
Scotch: Good (me too BTW)
Cashews out of your ISU nut cup: Just way more Cyclone dedication than I could muster and... Eeewwwww

Seriously, this was a great road win. Love Freddie, but he gone. Queue Else gif.

Yeah, those cashews were a touch on the zesty side. Maybe I'll just let the GF keep poporri in it for the rest of the season.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Or maybe if Naz's hips didn't get torn from his body would be fine as well. This thread is stupid and pointless.

jpete24

Wearing nut cup since 2002
SuperFanatic
Mar 25, 2006
Minneapolis, MN
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    773.3 KB · Views: 669
Status
Not open for further replies.