Historically, which KU player did you hate the most?

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Ben McLemore for that stupid ******* banked in 3 pointer.

Then Jeff Withey, then Frank Mason. Elijah Johnson is definite on the honorable mention list.

Ben is a nice guy and that sucks. I have hung out with him in the Ozarks a few times at Frankie and Louis. I gave him major crap about that banked 3. He always laughs and tells me the bank was open. Then bought me and my friend a drink and had the waiter tell us the bank was open. We look over and he was laughing.

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Cole Aldrich

It is, and always will be Kirk Heinrich. There is a special place in hell for people willing to turn on their own. But he was taken. ... A distant second, for me, though, being from MN, is Bloomington, MN's own Cole Aldrich.

I attended the 1st round of the 2009 NCAA tournament in Minneapolis just to boo this piece of ****. It was cathartic, but in vain. The Bison were completely outclassed.

But the MVC would not be outdone. You might recall one of the biggest upsets in NCAA tournament history occurred in 2010 when the #1 overall seed lost in the 2nd round to a #9 seed. Give this a watch:

If your own team is not in the field, and none of McDermot's teams ever were, there was nothing like the joy of watching Farokmanesh's dagger 3 to close out that game. It was some kind of awesome. And what a fitting end to Cole Aldich's reign of terror at Kansas.

The way Ali paused, like Oh Crap I am wide open and I am going to throw down this dagger, then nailed it. I jumped about 10 feet in the air.

cyfan964

Oct 22, 2006
Side note. I "held" Hinrich to 24 points in a game in high school. He had been averaging 37 if I remember correctly. No big deal.

Edit: Also of note, I ended with 0 points and played the whole game.

Cyfan1965

Nov 9, 2016
Iowa
This is an impossible question. I can't choose, its like would you rather be shot or hanged? "Douchee" I forgot all about that guy thanks for the reminder-

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Who shot the phantom 3, I change my answer to that guy.

JR Giddens, although that wasn't his fault.

The KU player I always disliked when I was at ISU was Aaron Miles. He was a cocksure little brat. Roy was the worst though.

IlliniCy

May 21, 2008
I want Mangino to use his personal KU bathroom and wipe using the dental floss method with a towell and throw it on Drew Gooden's face....just like the Sumo locker room scene with Austin Powers in Goldmember. Then Marian Washington can fart in his hot tub like Hallota Fagina did in International Man of Mystery.

• Funny
Reactions: dirtyninety

cycopath25

Sep 8, 2006
(307)
It stands to reason that KU is the most hated team in Big XII basketball. But who would be the most hated player of all time on the most hated team in the Big 8/Big XII?

Danny Manning, Jacque Vaughn, Jeff Boschee?
jaime-lannister.gif

• Agree
Reactions: cyhiphopp

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I never hated Embiid. He had his coming out party against us which sucked but you knew at that point he was a special talent
I honestly am letting my judgement with him on the 76ers cloud my judgement. He’s turned into a giant douche in Philadelphia. That city and their fans probably got to him.

Reactions: amishclone

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
Ben is a nice guy and that sucks. I have hung out with him in the Ozarks a few times at Frankie and Louis. I gave him major crap about that banked 3. He always laughs and tells me the bank was open. Then bought me and my friend a drink and had the waiter tell us the bank was open. We look over and he was laughing.
Well that’s good to hear.