Hilton Booing v. Kinnick Booing

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Kinnick is mostly booing KF. Hilton is mostly booing refs. Both are some thunderous booing.

I bet KF gets booed on about 25% of all 4th downs in Kinnick.

JHawk basketball fans boo more than anybody on the rare occasions they're behind at home. It's like a non-stop chorus of boos when they're down at home regardless of what's going on with the game.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Nothing beats Lincoln Memorial Stadium and the classiest fans in America

In the late 90s I was at a game in Lincoln where ISU was behind by 40+ late in the game and some 80 year old jackhole was still yelling drunken breath at the top of his lungs into my face on every play. They have severe mental issues.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
For lack of Iowa/Wisconsin thread, what a crazy 10 point swing in the final minute of the first half. Wisconsin fumbles on the goal line in what would have been 14-3, then Iowa's kicker improves on his career best by 20 yards to get them to a 7-6 deficit.

I really can't figure out Wisconsin this year. They have some VERY impressive results in some games, but they just don't really pass the eye test of a top 10 team.

Dopey

Nov 2, 2009
For lack of Iowa/Wisconsin thread, what a crazy 10 point swing in the final minute of the first half. Wisconsin fumbles on the goal line in what would have been 14-3, then Iowa's kicker improves on his career best by 20 yards to get them to a 7-6 deficit.

I really can't figure out Wisconsin this year. They have some VERY impressive results in some games, but they just don't really pass the eye test of a top 10 team.

Are Michigan St and LSU really that impressive?

I dont think Wisconsin is that hard to figure out.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
Kinnick is mostly booing KF. Hilton is mostly booing refs. Both are some thunderous booing.

I bet KF gets booed on about 25% of all 4th downs in Kinnick.

JHawk basketball fans boo more than anybody on the rare occasions they're behind at home. It's like a non-stop chorus of boos when they're down at home regardless of what's going on with the game.

Kinnick also has a tendency to boo players as they leave the field on senior day. So they have that going for them as well.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Nothing like blocking a player into the punter, the blocker wants a flag, then the crowd boos.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
My takeaway from watching them today is that they are just a sound football team. They won't beat themselves.

Probably similar to some of KSU's better teams recently. I'm still pretty dubious that the B10 title game will be competitive.

cyIclSoneU

Apr 7, 2016
Probably similar to some of KSU's better teams recently. I'm still pretty dubious that the B10 title game will be competitive.

Yes, Ohio State and Michigan look far superior to the rest of that conference.

I don't know if a single Power 5 CCG will be competitive this year.

Ohio State vs. Nebraska or Wisconsin?
Clemson vs. Virginia Tech or UNC?
Alabama vs. Tennessee or Florida?
Washington vs. Utah... maybe