High Quality short sleeve T-shirt

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

SCarolinaCy

Jun 20, 2011
Greenville, SC
Ok, I am looking to buy an ISU T-shirt, on-line. Can someone recommend an all cotton version, that you have actually purchased and worn. In the past I have generally returned most all on-line clothing purchases soon after opening the package,,,because it looks and feels cheap. I particularly DO like the Carhartt brand, although they are a bit too heavy for South Carolina. (Don't ever see them with ISU gear, however.)

Ideas?

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Ok, I am looking to buy an ISU T-shirt, on-line. Can someone recommend an all cotton version, that you have actually purchased and worn. In the past I have generally returned most all on-line clothing purchases soon after opening the package,,,because it looks and feels cheap. I particularly DO like the Carhartt brand, although they are a bit too heavy for South Carolina. (Don't ever see them with ISU gear, however.)

Ideas?

For the most part, I tend to buy in-person at a store, as you can't really tell the quality when shopping online.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota

Ideas?

Go to you local SEC store and find a Gamecock t-shirt you like. Go find the same manufacturer online that sells it in "Cyclone". Order. Live happily everafter.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
I have a basketball Cy t-shirt from under armor. Loose heatgear. One of the best short sleeve T's I have. Not sure where it came from though. Was a gift.

Cybirdy

Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I have 2 newer ISU long sleeve tees that are Comfort Colors brand. One I bought at Barefoot (a relatively new clothing store on campus, also have an online site) and the other was a free shirt from Cy's House of Trivia. They are 100% cotton and have almost a vintage look from how they dye their shirts. It looked like the bookstore had a few of this brand online as well.