Hey X-Men fans (Wolverine 2009)

mike4cy

Aug 4, 2006
Urbandale
I just saw the trailer for the new prequel to X-Men, called Wolverine. I must say that I am pretty stoked!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXJ_C8kQKc0&feature=related]YouTube - X-Men Origins: Wolverine Movie Teaser Trailer[/ame]

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
That looks like all of the footage from Xmen 2 when they had flashes. Im starting to think that is a fake trailer.

cycloneace55

Nov 22, 2006
Gardena, CA
yeah its probably a fake since they just released the first official photo from the Wolverine shoot. They have just started shooting the film so I would doubt they have enough footage for a trailer.

cycloneace55

Nov 22, 2006
Gardena, CA
Actually the next Punisher movie will be rated "R" and based of the current series of comic under Marvels "MAX" line. This Comic is very much adult containing all the language and content you would not want your kids to see. That being said I don't thing the cash cow character or Wolverine will be in an "R" rated movie.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Actually the next Punisher movie will be rated "R" and based of the current series of comic under Marvels "MAX" line. This Comic is very much adult containing all the language and content you would not want your kids to see. That being said I don't thing the cash cow character or Wolverine will be in an "R" rated movie.

The first punisher was R correct? So was Blade. The Xmen, Spiderman, and those like them are all more acceptable to everyone. The first two are more mature in nature, even with the comics.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Sometimes I loathe the internet. People do not need to be wasting their time (and mine) by making fake trailers. There were all kinds of them showing up for the Dark Knight, as well. We won't see anything legitimate for Wolverine until at least the end of this year.

NIowaClone

Sep 1, 2006
Dallas, Texas
I never expected a prequel. I thought there would be something following up from the last x-men due to the extra clip at the end of the cast list. Either way, should be good to watch.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
I never expected a prequel. I thought there would be something following up from the last x-men due to the extra clip at the end of the cast list. Either way, should be good to watch.

It's an Origins story for Wolverine.

They're doing one for Magneto as well.

Some mutants that we know will make appearances. They're branching out. Kinda like how Samuel L. Jackson will be making a short appearance in the next Hulk movie. It's setting up a Nick Fury movie. This is being done to introduce characters for The Avengers movie that will come out after the Captain America movie.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
There is also a connection between the Iron Man and Hulk movie. I think Tony Stark is making a cameo in Hulk or vise-versa.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
It's an Origins story for Wolverine.

They're doing one for Magneto as well.

Some mutants that we know will make appearances. They're branching out. Kinda like how Samuel L. Jackson will be making a short appearance in the next Hulk movie. It's setting up a Nick Fury movie. This is being done to introduce characters for The Avengers movie that will come out after the Captain America movie.

Yeah not sure how I feel about Nick Fury. I love Samuel Jackson, but he just doesnt fit that character. Although, im sure it will be way better than the Nick Fury movie they had back when the Hoff was Nick.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
Yeah not sure how I feel about Nick Fury. I love Samuel Jackson, but he just doesnt fit that character. Although, im sure it will be way better than the Nick Fury movie they had back when the Hoff was Nick.

They are going with the "Ultimates" version of Nick Fury. Kinda like how some of the Fantastic Four was pulled from the Ultimates line and didn't mesh with what a lot of people remember.

Anyway, here's Nick Fury form the Ulitimates line of books.

UltimateNickFury.jpg

NIowaClone

Sep 1, 2006
Dallas, Texas
All of this comic book movie talk has sparked my interest in the Superman movies. When is the next one of those suppose to come out? I thought it was soon because I believe I recall more movies were planned with the new main Superman actor. Correct me if I'm wrong.