Hey, Happy Thanksgiving to all you guys and gals ...

surly

May 16, 2013
reservation lake, mn
My favorite holiday. Truly an All-American. Enjoy your families.

when-is-thanksgiving-2019-1569929153.jpg

swiacy

Apr 9, 2009
Our usual food-a-palooza here at home. My wife is an excellent cook and she prepares a huge buffet that would feed half the ISU team. I beg people to take food home as I know I will be facing left over hangover. It's all good. I will be wearing my Lions sweater which is a tradition on Thanksgiving Turkey TV day. I've got to be the only Lions fan in rural SW Iowa. Been lots of Cyclones go on to play for the Lions but Barry Sanders sealed the deal. Been pretty dismal since Barry. Ditto on the holiday, I rate it above Christmas.

Reactions: aauummm and surly

pourcyne

Feb 19, 2011
Right up my alley, We go to Florida twice in the winter so I can get my fill of Cioppino Seafood Stew. Not happening in Iowa. Fresh out of the ocean makes this dish one of my favs. Having Brisket here at the ranch tomorrow.
This is chicken, but I always opt for fresh seafood when I can get it. Happy Brisket!

swiacy

Apr 9, 2009
Check out: Pollo Tropical. Caribbean chicken fast food. Another Florida surprise. Spatchcock chicken grilled. Franchise company. Wonder if I could get Fed Exed to SW Ia tomorrow for evening meal change of pace.