CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
obsession-eau-toilette-spray-01758484005.jpg

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
sportstalkmatt Matt Perrault
Congrats to @JWABC5 for being right. There ... can you all go away now? My god. He was right. Makes the story even worse for the Big 12 IMO

This from Matt today...

Wow giggles, stay classy.

CyBelieve

Aug 5, 2006
Ankeny
Congrats to @JWABC5 for being right. There ... can you all go away now? My god. He was right. Makes the story even worse for the Big 12 IMO

How is this Bad for the Big 12???? Our Mizzo team is going against a power-house Big 10 team that was only 5 losses away from playing for the National Championship! :plaugh:

Reactions: SC Cy

clonecard

Oct 21, 2006
Turn the dial to 810, KC, great sportstalk station, clear signal in DM. KXNO totally screwed up the morning hours with those hires and giggles is simply not credible. I'm not sure who is worse - travis or giggles. Chris W. should be on the morning show.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
I listened for about five minutes as it was on in my truck when I left work. He was ripping on JW for being so crazy about being so sure. Matt had two Mizzou insiders that was telling him that JW was nuts. He was making fun of JW for making such a prediction and was saying that some news guys just want to be the first. My thoughts were how funny it was that he was trying to make news about somebody else trying to make news.

We all know that Matt will go on the air Monday and go on for the whole show how stupid the Insight is for passing on Nebby because of the money. What I think he misses is that the Big XII was ready to do just about anything to prevent the Big X from getting tons and tons of coverage. They wanted a Big XII school, not a turn coat, no matter what the money involved. Weird, I know.

I hardly ever listen to the Matt and Miller show, but this one day I got to hear this tirade and turned it off 10 minutes later as he wouldn't shut up about our guy JW. Just ****** me off and so I wanted to air my frustration with this guy. I ran into Matt one day and told him that I was one of the few that didn't hate him, but he quickly is earning it.

cyowa

Apr 18, 2006
This guy is the worst reporter/talk show guy I honestly have ever listened to and I have lived in Cedar Falls, Phoenix, Cedar Rapids, and listen to the guys in KC. I have never heard anyone claim to be "in the know" like him but know absolutely nothing. I just about called the show last week for the first time after Self's comment on the 4 schools going to the Big East if the Big 12 crumbled because his "sources", likely his mom, telling him that ISU had no offer from the Big East this spring. Man this idiot is wrong alot!

This!

I hate to admit it but I used to listen to that guy when he was the Husker/Blue Jay homer here in Omaha. He was an idiot then. I'm not surprised to hear that the same is true over in Des Moines.

BigBake

Mar 17, 2006
U'dale
I honestly tried listening to 1700 and when ol Marty wasn't too bad. Too bad the signal blows and goes in and out.

twojman

Jun 1, 2006
Clive
I honestly tried listening to 1700 and when ol Marty wasn't too bad. Too bad the signal blows and goes in and out.

I feel bad for Ken Miller in all this. He has some good stuff and does a good job.

I have actually been listening to Marty more he is out there a lot and I hope he does not actually believe some of the stuff he says.

Please sports gods, deliver the Des Moines area some better drive time sports talk!

Reactions: BigBake

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
SO funny to see these idiot Cyclone fans DEFENDING Dan Beebe's action. You do know that TEXAS is why the #Big12 died right? Not Nebraska!

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
SO funny to see these idiot Cyclone fans DEFENDING Dan Beebe's action. You do know that TEXAS is why the #Big12 died right? Not Nebraska!

Even though I have nothing against Hawkfromnorwalk... Here was his response to this... Ohh and remember he has no bad feelings towards ISU and their fans.

hawkfromnorwalk R Y
@sportstalkmatt And this kind behavior was unexpected? That's how they roll.

joefrog

Apr 29, 2008
Clive, Iowa

Nebraska was from the old school Big8 and held the swing vote over revenue sharing, which they never voted for. Then, when it was becoming more and more clear that Nebraska couldn't compete with the Big12 South (check the records), they ran away from Texas.

That is why ISU blames Nebraska. They could have worked to help change the situation from within the conference. They chose not too. And the Big Red Cult is an absolute disgrace.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
My god I've never listened to giggles ever and I can tell hes the biggest egotistical toolbag I've ever read about. This guy is off his rocker and has some mental issues. Narcissism and a little Napoloen syndrom.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
he is so damn convinced that the Big 12 is just going to blow up again. I may be naive, but I think it will be OK. First, Beebe has shown some fight in this whole thing with NE. Second, I do believe the member schools are more committed. THEY ALL HAD THE CHANCE TO LEAVE AND YET THEY STAYED. That's the bottom line....they stayed. No one held a gun to anyone's head.

I think the conference expansion is pretty much finished for a while, no matter how much that bothers Matt.

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley

Calling our fan base, which is half his market, idiots, smooth move giggles! I can't believe Chris still goes on their show, Chris, I know you're wanting to keep getting the CF name out there, but come on man! Associating yourself with him hurts the site IMO.

Help Support Us

Become a patron