Hey All

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykyle

Jul 27, 2009
No, I think he is cyco something. He uses that name for everything. I think its his youtube name that's were I have seen it before.

chadm

Giving it a go
Apr 11, 2006
Midwest
No, I think he is cyco something. He uses that name for everything. I think its his youtube name that's were I have seen it before.

This is my last post on this. Don't play dumb. You have had to log off and log in multiple times for each of you to post if you are multiple persons.

Cat4ISU

Oct 11, 2008
Spencer, IA

ok then. welcome.

some rules:
1. Don't ever mention the hawks.
2. Don't ever mention the cubs.
3. Don't ever state your opinion.
4. ENJOY! :jimlad:

c'mon, you all know that's funny. :wink:

Cykyle

Jul 27, 2009
This is my last post on this. Don't play dumb. You have had to log off and log in multiple times for each of you to post if you are multiple persons.

We have internet down stairs and upstairs. We have wireless internet and I think there run using the same IP Address.

Cykyle

Jul 27, 2009
I just talked to cyco and he has to go to football in a little bit so he got off. It'll be fun. I get to monitor the little bro.

MoreCowbell

Apr 23, 2009

We have internet down stairs and upstairs. We have wireless internet and I think there run using the same IP Address.
Dude. Seriously. If you're going to create a new username, you might at least want to entirely change your birthdate, not just add a few years...

Wow...

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
cycofan1 :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

nice try, you fooled us:jimlad:

You probably shouldnt have put ur first name into your new name, and like MCB said, barely changed your birthdate.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
So, Kyle, if you were told that using multiple accounts can earn you an IP ban, which would affect all of the computers in your house, would you be more likely to come clean?

We respect honesty here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron