Hey All

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
Nice to be on a site that hawk fans don't stink up. My logo is the '76 helmet for two reasons. 1.) Earle Bruce's years were probably the last time we were truly respected in the Big 8 and are hence the good ole, days. 2.) After beating Iowa in them this year I really hoped we would stay with them. I just dig those old uni's. Not too much red, zero blue. All Iowa State. Does anyone else agree with me?

Varsity

Mar 5, 2008
Rowdy Creek, Texas
The Bruce era togs were the best though I also liked the similar Jim Walden era unis as well. A gold helmet with the cardinal-in-a-cyclone logo would be perfect, IMHO.

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
Nice to be on a site that hawk fans don't stink up. My logo is the '76 helmet for two reasons. 1.) Earle Bruce's years were probably the last time we were truly respected in the Big 8 and are hence the good ole, days. 2.) After beating Iowa in them this year I really hoped we would stay with them. I just dig those old uni's. Not too much red, zero blue. All Iowa State. Does anyone else agree with me?

I love the '76 helmet and uni's.

But then, I was pretty much hooked on ISU by then....

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
you will be just fine with me since one of your first posts deals with uniforms.

Phaedrus

Jan 13, 2008
Khorasan
Are you saying that the CF forum is a bunch of fashion nazis???

Actually, I prefer more of a "Gold" than "Banana"

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron