Here's what I know about McNeil

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
What are the rules on former coaches reaching out to signed players? I know they have a relationship, but the player has be told if a school even wants him or has a player, and I would think that crosses the line.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
@ChrisMWilliams anything new on Michael Jacobson? Rumor he was visiting with coaches last weekend and I know you and Halsted have both posted you think Jacobson will end up at ISU.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I know you have it in you, Prohm...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
I am personally not a fan of blocking schools from any recruits list. He is young and having second thoughts as many of us would at 18. He should be allowed to go to the school of his choosing much like any one of us could have at this point after graduation.
I can understand Prohm deciding blocking a school if ISU plays them in the next few years thus fully expect B12 schools to be restricted. If he really wants to go to Cal though he should have that right IMO.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
I am personally not a fan of blocking schools from any recruits list. He is young and having second thoughts as many of us would at 18. He should be allowed to go to the school of his choosing much like any one of us could have at this point after graduation.
I can understand Prohm deciding blocking a school if ISU plays them in the next few years thus fully expect B12 schools to be restricted. If he really wants to go to Cal though he should have that right IMO.
Nah

Reactions: Royalclone

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa

As a coach though you have to restrict the kid. You have to protect your ass and take a stand against programs going after kids you have signed.