Herbie Awards

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
First I'd ask what is was the point swing from the line to final score of each game? I honestly don't know. Herbies argument is that the Iowa kept OSU out of the playoffs which is fine because that is a known fact.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
First I'd ask what is was the point swing from the line to final score of each game? I honestly don't know. Herbies argument is that the Iowa kept OSU out of the playoffs which is fine because that is a known fact.

Wouldn't ISU over OU be one of the biggest in this case? I think that was -28 or something.

I think OSU was a big favorite in that game but it also at Iowa.

Herbie gon' Hebie.

Reactions: cyking

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
I especially enjoyed when he said nobody had even heard of Iowa State. What a prick.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
I would choose Iowa-Ohio state over ISU-OU, too, because (1) blowout (2) Iowa State body of work suggests Oklahoma upset was not a total fluke.
This. ISU over OSU in 2011 was a huge upset. Iowa over Ohio State was a huge upset. ISU over Oklahoma appeared to be a huge upset at first but we proved throughout the year we are much better than the ISU of old and it was no fluke. When was the last time the largest loss of the year was no more than 10 points? It's too bad a couple of our close losses didn't swing the other way.

KennyPratt42

The Legend
Jan 13, 2017
If we don't beat TCU when they were in the top 5 we probably win this 'award.' It legitimized our win @ Oklahoma as being less of an upset than it would have been otherwise.

• Agree
Reactions: othercy

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
I would choose Iowa-Ohio state over ISU-OU, too, because (1) blowout (2) Iowa State body of work suggests Oklahoma upset was not a total fluke.

I agree and I am tired of winning biggest upset awards. Winning that award just means that you are ****** and no one in the whole country thought you could win.

I look forward to our future with Campbell and pushing us into the Top 25 consistently and competing for conference championships.

• Agree
Reactions: STLISU

StClone

Dec 17, 2009
Wisconsin
200.gif

ENGR 79

Apr 16, 2006
Marshalltown
I agree and I am tired of winning biggest upset awards. Winning that award just means that you are ****** and no one in the whole country thought you could win.

I look forward to our future with Campbell and pushing us into the Top 25 consistently and competing for conference championships.
Hopefully someday a team that beats us will win the biggest upset award.

Reactions: Bluffers

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I think the issue is that you all are spending your time watching the Herbie's. Just another reason ESPN has too many channels and not enough content to full them.

• Agree
Reactions: VeloClone

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron