Help Me Annoy My Wife

1961Cylones

Aug 18, 2021
I listen to music when I’m getting ready in the morning and she typically doesn’t like the vibe. She’s straight new country. Last weekend she started talking **** about me listening to David Allen Coe’s Long Haired Redneck and I need some ammo. I need some complete off the wall **** to start playing. Metal/hard rock usually gets her riled up too.

For example, I think tomorrow is going to straight Tom Waits. What do you got?
Try some Leon Russell or maybe some Savoy Brown, (start with Street Corner Talkin'). JD Souther rocks, too.

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
D I V O R C E by Tammy Wynette might give her the message. Or the phone number of the local divorce lawyer just happens to lay around.;)

IsUaClone2

May 12, 2006
Northville, MI
Sounds like April Fool's Day is an everyday occurrence in your house; she would probably appreciate being Rick-Rolled.

My wife's sense of humor is too high for this sort of thing...because she hasn't used any yet.

JK4ISU

Dec 5, 2022
Ames
Personally, I think that anyone who needs help to annoy their wife should turn in his man card. It should come naturally. That said, my wife always hated Leon Redbone.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
So, how did we do? Is she annoyed?
I’m thinking hitting on a couple women at the store would be probably annoy her.

Or tell her you’re having an affair and then say, April fools!! That would guarantee to annoy her.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
So, how did we do? Is she annoyed?

Tom Waits did ok this morning but I’m playing the long game here. I need to curate some playlists based on the suggestions and feed them in when the time is right.

• Funny
Reactions: NWICY

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
I’m thinking hitting on a couple women at the store would be probably annoy her.

Or tell her you’re having an affair and then say, April fools!! That would guarantee to annoy her.

She would just laugh because she knows I couldn’t pull them anyways.

JBone84

Nov 30, 2006
Rochester, MN
If she doesn't like metal or hard rock, just tell Alexa to "shuffle songs by Dragonforce" and you'll be good for a couple hours.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Personally, I think that anyone who needs help to annoy their wife should turn in his man card. It should come naturally. That said, my wife always hated Leon Redbone.

I'm pretty sure he played at the Mshop in the 80s. I wonder if they even do concerts there anymore

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron