Help a fellow Cyclone - Internet Vote

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
My friend's sister is in need of a little cyclone help for an online vote. Jodi is from Story City and was a standout in both volleyball and basketball for the Norsemen. She is a freshman this year at Iowa State. If you feel so moved, vote for Jodi K.

LINK

Hey guys,
As all of you know, I have a disease called Cystic Fibrosis which is a ongoing struggle. With my CF I have to take a lot of medications, one of which is made by a company called Solvay. Solvay puts out a scholarship each year for students with CF. A lot of paperwork is required along with an essay, pictures, and a 'creative piece'. 40 winners are chosen nationwide for a scholarship of $2,500. I have been blessed to be chosen for one of these scholarships. The company then leaves it for the public to vote for one outstanding student that will then receive $17,000, and this is where I need your help. Below is a lot of the repeated information and then a link that explains how to vote. After reading the profiles, I ask that IF and only if you feel led, you would vote for me. I could use all the help I can get, so feel free to forward this on. If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks for all of your help and support!!

Love,
Jodi

Last edited:

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
I have a 4 y/o niece with CF. The things these kids have to go through is insane.

Voted

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
So CF stand for something else as well. I am in. It would be nice if CF can help out with someone who has CF.

Help Support Us

Become a patron