Hello, from a Kentucky fan

KYISSUPREME

May 21, 2008
Hello, All. I have been a Kentucky fan for more than 30 years. I like to talk serious basketball, but I am not a smack talker. I don't like it when fans of other teams come to my board and talk smack. So, I wouldn't come here and talk smack. Just here to talk some hoops.

Last edited by a moderator:

iowast8fan

Aug 3, 2006
Ankeny
No offense, but why are you here? If you are gathering info about Wesley Johnson, and the rumors of him signing with Kentucky are true, I don't think there are going to be too many ISU fans that will be Kentucky supporters.... especially if Kentucky pulled Wesley Johnson in an unethical manner (not saying they did).

KYISSUPREME

May 21, 2008
No offense, but why are you here? If you are gathering info about Wesley Johnson, and the rumors of him signing with Kentucky are true, I don't think there are going to be too many ISU fans that will be Kentucky supporters.... especially if Kentucky pulled Wesley Johnson in an unethical manner (not saying they did).

Last I heard, he was shocked UK even came up in the conversation. He said he had no idea where he was going. And I would would be shocked if he ended up at UK. We are loaded with wings, with more coming. Really don't need him. But, thanks for the warm welcome. And, come to think of it, what am I doing here? Oh yeah, just to say I symapthize with your situation. We are (maybe) losing one of our better players, in Derek Jasper.

iowast8fan

Aug 3, 2006
Ankeny
He says now that he is shocked about the UK rumors, but if he ends up at UK then Wesley is trying to blow some smoke around the situation. If he doesn't end up there, then it was all a bunch of BS internet message board talk.

We'll see what happens. Where Wesley ends up may answer some questions. It will be interseting to say the least.

CyAg

May 22, 2006
Welcome and enjoy your visit. He is just a fan of his school as we are of the Clones (and others). Cut some slack until he deserves it. We have a reputaiton of being good fans. Lets not lose what we still have going for us.

benjay

Mar 23, 2006
We're still in meltdown mode KY fan, losing WJ is a major blow to this program.

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Welcome aboard Sir.... I do have to agree it is meltdown city here. I think alot of people are still fiesty over the whole situation, things should calm down soon... Or we hope.

Whats the talk on the boards regarding Wesley over there? I guess there has been alot of people saying Kentucky is a likely choice for Wes, but didn't I see that you really don't have much for scholarships right now, unless your top player does bolt?

Anyway, most people here will treat you politely... Unless you either start acting like a Husker fan or a Hawkeye fan.

rob05

Apr 14, 2006
Ankeny
since he is a Kentucky fan i can bring this up, simply amazing

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=9EGMtbucFD0"]YouTube - Tayshaun Prince 5 3's[/ame]

CyCy

Nov 7, 2006
Does Kentucky have a scholarship available?

If not, what does it cost for an out of state student to attend?

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
Welcome aboard. Like others said, we are in meltdown mode... don't let a few rash comments deter you from visiting here. Most of our fans are great, but we are a bit emotional about losing our best player (in the manner that we did)...

ISUonthemove

Jan 31, 2007
Altoona
Last I heard, he was shocked UK even came up in the conversation. He said he had no idea where he was going. And I would would be shocked if he ended up at UK. We are loaded with wings, with more coming. Really don't need him. But, thanks for the warm welcome. And, come to think of it, what am I doing here? Oh yeah, just to say I symapthize with your situation. We are (maybe) losing one of our better players, in Derek Jasper.

Could we make a trade? Maybe put in a good word for us?

Iastfan112

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Welcome aboard. Like others said, we are in meltdown mode... don't let a few rash comments deter you from visiting here. Most of our fans are great, but we are a bit emotional about losing our best player (in the manner that we did)...

Lets be honest, no matter which way he left I'm guessing this board would have an emotional meltdown, its just a fair bit worse this way.

jay moe

Apr 10, 2006
southern iowa
I would be surprised if he ended up in Kentucky, however, he was recruited by their head coach out of HS. I am leaning more toward a school in Texas, perhaps our new Kentucky poster could keep us in the know.

jtdoyle1

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Seeing the screenname KYISSUPREME "K.Y. is Supreme" I would think that would be a cyclone fan the way that we've been screwed lately.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron