Hello All!

Showtime

Jan 14, 2009
Hey guys, what's up?

My name's Ben. I'm 14 years old, personally am a Florida Gators fan. I hope to one day become a sports writer or sports analyst, so I'm trying to meet as many fans as possible to share my work with and of course, talk some college football!

I'll try and give as much insight as possible. Hope to see you around!

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
14? That means you were born in 1995? Wow...I feel old.

Arkansas Cyclone

Nov 25, 2006
Bentonville, Arkansas
Hey Ben

Welcome to CF! You should be able to get some interesting conversation from this site but I'm guessing you may not have gotten the warmest reception from the OU site. :wink:

Good luck on your career choice!

Showtime

Jan 14, 2009
Hey Ben

Welcome to CF! You should be able to get some interesting conversation from this site but I'm guessing you may not have gotten the warmest reception from the OU site. :wink:

Good luck on your career choice!
I think they saw a loss coming. In the downtime between the Big XII Championship and the Title Game, the site I visited turned off registrations.

I did get a few "Gators Suck" messages on YouTube. Normally I reminded those UO (I found out they dislike being called UO as well) fans that Stoops was 4-4 in bowl games, 2-4 in BCS games and 1-2 in title games, losing those title games by an average of 21.5

For the most part, they'd be quiet. Some decided to make a fool out of themselves... they didn't say too much following the game.

I do call Oklahoma fans the worst fanbase in the game. I've spoken with fans from most major universities, and have to say they are the worst as far as class goes.

Palmer

Jun 10, 2008
Johnston, IA
I think they saw a loss coming. In the downtime between the Big XII Championship and the Title Game, the site I visited turned off registrations.

I did get a few "Gators Suck" messages on YouTube. Normally I reminded those UO (I found out they dislike being called UO as well) fans that Stoops was 4-4 in bowl games, 2-4 in BCS games and 1-2 in title games, losing those title games by an average of 21.5

For the most part, they'd be quiet. Some decided to make a fool out of themselves... they didn't say too much following the game.

I do call Oklahoma fans the worst fanbase in the game. I've spoken with fans from most major universities, and have to say they are the worst as far as class goes.

it is apparent you have not met our black and gold brothers to the East..

Steve

Apr 11, 2006
You should touch base with hobbsfan27. When he lands his D1 head coach position 20 years from now, you can write about it. :yes:

oops... was thinking about cysmydog with his career coaching goal and listed hobbs instead - apologies to both.

Last edited: