Heath Ledger dead

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Did you see that the AP already has an obituary written for Brittney if she goes?

I hope to God that is she goes they dont drag it out like Anna Nicole Smith. They act like these are tragedies. Heath Ledger may be a tragedy, but Brittney and Anna hell no.

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
I hope to God that is she goes they dont drag it out like Anna Nicole Smith. They act like these are tragedies. Heath Ledger may be a tragedy, but Brittney and Anna hell no.

I don't think that anyone should have been surprised by Anna Nicole Smith. If something were to happen to Brittney I can't say that I'd be shocked. The way the media treat this you'd think that a head of state was killed.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
But what was the trigger question from the interviewer. Sometimes they take this crap out of context.

Totally agree and I think in the report I was watching, the originally interviewer didn't even make the video cut and the question was asked by the live anchor so it is very likely it is blown out of context.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Im sure it will be marked in the credits. I would hope they would anyway.

From all the reports I have read on the film, all of the other actors, especially Michael Caine, seemed so impressed with Heath's performance as the Joker. Caine even called it "something you've never seen before. Extraordinary." I would hope they honor his memory somehow.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Autopsy was inconclusive. They are going to do a full one and they said it will take up to 10 days.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
"Some 500 people described odd behaviours from walking, crashing cars, having sex and falling from balconies after popping a pill."

That's quite the list of side effects....

Sounds like most of everyones days at ISU =)

SuperCy

Nov 30, 2006
Smallville/Metropolis
"Some 500 people described odd behaviours from walking, crashing cars, having sex and falling from balconies after popping a pill."

That's quite the list of side effects....

Here's where I was confused. Were they just having sex or were they having sex on a balcony and then falling off? :wink:

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Here's where I was confused. Were they just having sex or were they having sex on a balcony and then falling off? :wink:

The crashing car one really got me as well.

Do these things put you so out of it that you actually sleep walk to your car and start driving? Or is somebody just enough of an idiot to pop a sleeping pill while on the road?

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006

The crashing car one really got me as well.

Do these things put you so out of it that you actually sleep walk to your car and start driving? Or is somebody just enough of an idiot to pop a sleeping pill while on the road?

Hey no, they are foreign, they didnt know any better =)

Help Support Us

Become a patron