Heath Ledger dead

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
If anybody wants to see an interesting Heath Ledger flick, check out Ned Kelly with him. Ned Kelly is like an Australian folk hero guy, took on the Brits. Watched it when we were in Australia because they love anything that has to do with their country. They loved the Matrix because it was filmed in Sydney. (Actually, as a little side note - I lived right around the corner from the fountain where Neo first sees the woman in the red dress.)

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
I had heard the name but wasn't sure who the guy was so I googled his name and most of the crap that came up was that disgusting brokeback mountain flick pictures. That was enough to make me want to hurl on my desk. So I think I'll wait and see the news to see who he was

The Patriot (2000), with Mel Gibson

patriot-3038.jpg

10 Things I Hate About You (1999), with Julia Stiles

10%20Things%20Gallery2.jpg

A Knight's Tale (2001)

knights-tale-heath-ledger-400a101106.jpg

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Sad for his daughter and those who love him. If it's drugs I'm not sympathetic for him.

redrocker

Sep 5, 2006
Ames - West-CY'd
I hope him as the Joker is the last standing memory we have of him. Because honestly I always think about the tent sex scene from Brokeback and I cringe whenever I think of him.

That is why I did not watch that movie. While all of you MetroSexual guys and guys who have wives that forced them to watch it. Not this guy, I just rented a good old shoot 'em' up movie and grabbed a 6-pack of beer.:yes:

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
They were saying on the news this morning that Heath was having troubles sleeping while doing the role of the Joker. Then Dr. Drew came on (this was the Today show) and said that was probably just a rumor, and also said that it would take more than an overdose of sleeping pills for a healthy man Heath's age to die. He said there must have been some other medical condition that we are not aware of.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
They were saying on the news this morning that Heath was having troubles sleeping while doing the role of the Joker. Then Dr. Drew came on (this was the Today show) and said that was probably just a rumor, and also said that it would take more than an overdose of sleeping pills for a healthy man Heath's age to die. He said there must have been some other medical condition that we are not aware of.

They also mentioned speculation of pneumonia. I mean they found him face down on the floor. He was probably sitting on the edge of the bed and then passed out/fell forward. Im guessing there was a medical condition.

Cyclonesrule91

Apr 10, 2006
Waukee
I also heard on the news this morning a report that was showing the last couple interviews he did and how he was talking about not being afraid of dying but part of him wanted to stick around to watch his daughter grow up. That's a little whacky if you ask me.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
I also heard on the news this morning a report that was showing the last couple interviews he did and how he was talking about not being afraid of dying but part of him wanted to stick around to watch his daughter grow up. That's a little whacky if you ask me.

But what was the trigger question from the interviewer. Sometimes they take this crap out of context.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
Sometimes? Have you seen ET, or any show like that? They ALWAYS take it out of context.

It almost like they have a database of keywords from interviews that they save for moments like this. Its sickening.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
Sometimes? Have you seen ET, or any show like that? They ALWAYS take it out of context.

Exactly. Heath probably said something like "I don't want to die but I'm not afraid to die". Just watch...the gossip media will turn that into "I'm ready to die" or "I want to die".

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron