Hawks Get Fuller

bmuff

Apr 7, 2006
A 6-7 185lb PF? Looks like a project to me. Actually, I'd rather sign Pomlee if we are looking at undersized power forwards.

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
dukeebear talked a lot about this guy in an earlier thread and actually sent tape to the staff on him. He had very good things to say about him.

DJKHawk

Dec 22, 2007
Iowa City, Iowa
Very good commit for Iowa in my opinion. Apparently, Chris Babb also made a visit last weekend. I would love to see him in a Hawkeye uniform next year, along with the 5 guys already committed.

bos

Legend
Staff member
Apr 10, 2006
why are u on this site djkhawk? Its a cyclone website. Go to hawkeyereport and use their message boards

Thats not nice. He isnt being rude or anything that I can tell. If he wants to talk sports in a courteous manner, he is welcome in my book.

cytheguy

May 23, 2006
Babb would be a good addition, but it looks like it's down to Iowa and Penn State for him.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
Fuller averaged 25 points and 11 rebounds at Mesa High School.

As soon as I saw him as a prospect, I hoped he would come to Iowa. I've watched a few videos on him, looks to be very decent.

I really hope that over the next few years, we start seeing as much battling on the hard wood as we've seen on the recruiting front between Iowa and ISU. I've had enough of these losing seasons.

DJKHawk

Dec 22, 2007
Iowa City, Iowa
Dude, it's not like I'm causing any problems or anything. Just because someone is a Hawkeye fan shouldn't mean they're unwelcome here, and I would say the same about a Cyclone fan at the site you just mentioned.

Back to the topic, I think you're right about Babb cytheguy. He visited Iowa same weekend as Fuller, and I believe he will be visiting PSU shortly. According to Scout he will be visiting PSU on March 8, and it also says he has not visited ISU. I don't know if it's updated but it must have been recently, as it already indicates his Iowa and PSU visit dates.

With his three-point shooting, he'd be a fantastic addition to Iowa's class.