Hawkeyes starting safety transferring

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
The "deeply saddened" quote would lead me to believe this wasn't really his choice.

From what I have gathered it isn't. Sounds like he had to stay on the straight and narrow after his arrest and he didn't. Read something about the team leadership council voting to remove him from the team after whatever happened.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Oh, cytwins. As closely as you monitor the state of Iowa sports, there is no way you don't know the story here. I know it and rarely go to message boards other than football recruiting and general team progress. He was voted off by the team's leadership council because of the latest transgression. But you already know that.

Oh I believe this wasn't entirely his decision, maybe it wasn't his decision at all but I have no idea why honestly

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
One iowa fan, dude is nuts so I don't take what he says but its fun to hear what he says, said he heard it was an Otter/mrs Wormer situation. I don't ask this guy questions. Would be kinda funny if it was.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
This photo was taken minutes before the Leadership Council voted Snyder off the team.

US%2BFlag%2Bat%2BGreek%2BCounicil%2BRevenge%2Bof%2Bthe%2BNerds%2B1984.jpg

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I like how losing a returning starter from a pretty average secondary is no big deal for Iowa. Guess they have so many All-Americans safeties sitting on the bench that were not starting because KF is going to wait to spring their awesomeness on unsuspecting teams.

Hope number 30 is there new starter. He lost a 6' 6" WR twice in one game, that has to be some kind of record.

• Funny
Reactions: isufbcurt

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
I like how losing a returning starter from a pretty average secondary is no big deal for Iowa. Guess they have so many 2 and 3 star All-Americans safeties sitting on the bench that were not starting because KF is going to wait to spring their awesomeness on unsuspecting teams.

Hope number 30 is there new starter. He lost a 6' 6" WR twice in one game, that has to be some kind of record.

FIFY