Hawkeye fans robs a bank

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
Clearly not! However that wouldn't be out of line for some of the ridiculous stuff you post.

Many hawk fans claim they have a football school. You should probably correct them that Iowa is a wrestling school.

When the Iowa football team consistently out performs the Iowa wrestling team Iowa fans can claim Iowa is a football school.

Just as when isu's MBB team consistently out performs isu's women's cross country team you can call isu a basketball school.

Don't real "basketball schools" have better results than isu has had?

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
"Don't argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"-Mark Twain

HistoricAmes, Mark Twain was an American author from Missouri (his actual name was Samuel Clements, sometimes authors use things called pen names that aren't their actual names. Google it.) that wrote some of the most famous American literature (books). Some you might have heard off, but i'm assuming have never read, are Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer.

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
"Don't argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"-Mark Twain

HistoricAmes, Mark Twain was an American author from Missouri (his actual name was Samuel Clements, sometimes authors use things called pen names that aren't their actual names. Google it.) that wrote some of the most famous American literature (books). Some you might have heard of, but i'm assuming have never read. are Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer.

The best way to describe Cy fans is what Abe Lincoln once said. "It is better to be silent and thought of as a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

This site is determined to remove all doubt about isu.

Carry on.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
The best way to describe Cy fans is what Abe Lincoln once said. "It is better to be silent and thought of as a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

This site is determined to remove all doubt about isu.

Carry on.
206636171_0021c26a2e_m.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: thatguy

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
Because I genuinely feel sorry for you. Perhaps you should spend time on something you can be good at. I like to see all people reach their potential!
He could be the best fry cook this side of the Mississippi if he had the work ethic.

HistoricAmes

Aug 9, 2016
You think this Lindell Wigginton is a good recruit?

Don't know and don't care. What I do know is that just when cy fans think they are elite, Lucy will pull the ball away and you will get another kick to the stones.

isu history has a way of repeating itself over and over and over and over again.