Hawk fans want Purdy gone

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

MartyFine

Jul 7, 2009
Warren Co., IA
We don’t even play them this year and they still don’t want to face him next year, which is weird considering the last few performances.

:campbell::campbell:

I could see that. You can’t go from potential first rounder to undraftable without consequences as JP laid out for us last week.

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
If I made a burner Twitter account, I would tweet this.
Take this for what it is worth, but source indicated Kirk Ferentz is gone from @HawkeyeFB. The interesting thing was not to the NFL, but stepping down. "His family and advisors say it's better to step down now while Iowa fans still love him before he has another 5-7 season and want him fired..again" 1/

STC061693

Apr 23, 2020
Barnes is a troll who hates Iowa State. He's not very well liked by most over there but neither is his brother in law
Just like you are a troll who hates Iowa and is not very well liked. ISU version of Tyler Barnes.

• Agree
Reactions: Cy$