CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Remember, here's what we're playing for:

Cy-Hawk-Trophy.jpg

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Not much hate in me this year either. We're going to get pounded. It will likely be over by halftime.

• Optimistic
Reactions: ICHawk24

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Add me to the group that can't hate on Iowa this year. I'm even trying to make a point of cheering for Iowa in the other games this year. Might be fun to watch competent football for a change.

CFB just doesn't excite me like it used to in general. Now that ISU has closed the gap on Iowa in fans and the stadium and money and being the larger school with room to get huge there's just not that sense of being "scrappy little State" anymore. I really just can't be arsed to really care about what Iowa is doing but good luck to them this year.

• Optimistic

Cloneman89

Sep 28, 2014
Well unless you can clone Lazard 24 times to play every position we are screwed. **** IOwa. Cannot stand that school. Only way they know a farmer is in a courtroom. Gah - CMC stop with the social media BS and coach football. Cannot believe I drank that Kool aid once again. But I am a Cyclone and we believe. So go coach the team and let the nerds worry about tweets and chats and all that other worthless crap that has zero to do with football. It may get you commits but winning games keeps them. Playing time does not make up for a perennial loser!

• Optimistic

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron