Hate Iowa but see what this one says

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
Every Iowa fan should be rooting for ISU to win out.

They have a chance of winning the BIG10 West and then possibly winning the BIG 10 Championship with only 1 loss. ISU wins out it shows up as a good win, improving their strength of schedule, possibly helping to put them over the hump to get an outside shot at the top 4.

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
Every Iowa fan should be rooting for ISU to win out.

They have a chance of winning the BIG10 West and then possibly winning the BIG 10 Championship with only 1 loss. ISU wins out it shows up as a good win, improving their strength of schedule, possibly helping to put them over the hump to get an outside shot at the top 4.
If roles were reversed I wouldn’t be rooting for Iowa so I don’t expect them to root for us.

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
If roles were reversed I wouldn’t be rooting for Iowa so I don’t expect them to root for us.
I agree with you. I could never root for them, but if roles were reversed I would be paying attention to every game they played.

• Dislike
Reactions: Patrick Riley

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Have you been watching Iowa? They are gelling very well as an offensive team right now, they look good. They could lose one but It wouldn't surprise me if they run the table.

I haven't watched Iowa play a game (other than vs Iowa State) in at least a decade.

I'm an ISU fan. Why would I give a flying **** about TOE?

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Have you been watching Iowa? They are gelling very well as an offensive team right now, they look good. They could lose one but It wouldn't surprise me if they run the table.

Penn State and a bunch of weak sisters until they get to the other division winner. Would be shocked if they lose any other than Penn State and I am not convinced the Pedos are that great.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclone27inQC