Has anyone seen....

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
the entire list of visitors that was in town last weekend????

Why did we have to be in the middle of our worst winter in the last 10 years?????

Thats sucks when your recruiting Florida and Texas, say take that kid out of 70 degree weather and he gets off the plane in 10 degree weather......you're doing a heck of a job selling your program and the school....

It would be awesome to know who was in town.......anyone anyone....

It sounds like all the visits went great....

Here's who i've heard was in town through various sources:
Zavier Gooden, Joe King, Kendrick Payne, Bo Williams (this would be a coup)

If we signed these four, i would be sippin some toddies tonight!!!!!

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
We have a 4 star JUCO CB coming in for a visit this weekend or next. Too bad we couldnt get him here for the Iowa or KU game.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
the entire list of visitors that was in town last weekend????

Why did we have to be in the middle of our worst winter in the last 10 years?????

Thats sucks when your recruiting Florida and Texas, say take that kid out of 70 degree weather and he gets off the plane in 10 degree weather......you're doing a heck of a job selling your program and the school....

It would be awesome to know who was in town.......anyone anyone....

It sounds like all the visits went great....

Here's who i've heard was in town through various sources:
Zavier Gooden, Joe King, Kendrick Payne, Bo Williams (this would be a coup)

If we signed these four, i would be sippin some toddies tonight!!!!!

Aren't there laws against that? :spinny:

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
We have a 4 star JUCO CB coming in for a visit this weekend or next. Too bad we couldnt get him here for the Iowa or KU game.

I think that is Maurice Gray and supposedly he's down to us and Okie St...which would be an awesome get for us another top tier corner with Singleton into the slot....i would think our rush defense would be better if it didnt have to get pressure in 2.2 seconds because the pass is already gone and completed against one of the worst pass defenses west of Iowa City.....

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
I would ask why we have a big recruit come for a visit when school isn't in session?

I think that was his choice....he visited KU, Okie St and now us and it just worked out this way......he waited until after his season finished and i guess they could have waited until it warmed up in Jan or Feb to get him in for a visit but i agree not best timing to see the campus a ghost town.....

I hope that don't cost us this kid.....kind of looks like Ellis Hobbs......that would be sweet!!!!

ajk4st8

Mar 27, 2006
Ankeny
I would ask why we have a big recruit come for a visit when school isn't in session?

Im sure the coaches would rather get him here another weekend. With some guys it really depends on their schedule. Hopefully it will allow our staff to spend more 1 on 1 time with him.